- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Italian supercar manufacturer, Ferrari is said to introduce the F8 Tributo in the Indian market next year. The Ferrari F8 Tributo is the brand's latest mid-engined supercar and was first unveiled at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show.
The Ferrari F8 Tributo will come to Indian shores sometime in the first quarter of 2020. Once launched in India, the F8 Tributo is said to be priced at Rs 4.02 crore, ex-showroom. The Ferrari F8 Tributo is the successor to the popular 488GTB and is said to be the company's last non-hybrid V8 supercar.
The Ferrari F8 Tributo comes powered by a 3.9-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine, carried forward from the 488GTB. The engine produces a massive 720bhp and 770Nm of torque mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
The F8 Tributo is capable of powering to 100km/h from standstill in just 2.9 seconds and 0 - 200km/h comes up in 7.8 seconds.
The Ferrari F8 Tributo also claims to reach a top speed of 340km/h; making it the fastest series production mid-engine Ferrari supercar. The F8 Tributo is also said to be 40kg lighter than its predecessors while producing 15% more downforce as well.
In terms of design, the F8 Tributo borrows design cues from the 488GTB. Although it does feature sharper creases, an S-duct intake at the rear, refreshed headlights which are now sharper than before, twin rear tail light cluster and louvres for the engine cover.
Inside, the Ferrari F8 Tributo comes with a complete overhaul from the 488GTB. The F8 Tributo comes with a highly driver-centric dashboard, with a host of premium materials all around the cabin. It also sports traditional switchgear, along with digital displays.
The passenger also receives a 7.0-inch touchscreen display as well. The car also comes with the sporty flat-bottom steering wheel, which is now small in diameter, behind which are the large paddle shifters.
Thoughts On The Ferrari F8 Tributo Coming To India
The Ferrari F8 Tributo is currently the fastest mid-engined series-production supercar from the Italian brand in the world. It is also said to be the last of the non-hybrid V8-powered supercar from the brand. The Ferrari F8 Tributo will land on Indian shores sometime in the month of February 2020.