- 11 hrs ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 11 hrs ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 14 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- News 17 ministers to be sworn into BSY led Karnataka govt: Full list here
- Technology OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro To Launch On September 26th In India
- Sports Vinay Kumar bids adieu to Karnataka; joins Puducherry
- Movies RIP Khayyam: Lata Mangeshkar, Javed Akhtar, PM Modi Tweet Condolence Messages
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Datsun has launched the 2019 redi-GO hatchback with a bunch of new updates. The 2019 Datsun redi-GO now comes with a host of enhanced safety updates and features. The 2019 redi-GO hatchback is now available with a starting price of Rs 2.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new features on the 2019 Datsun redi-GO include driver-side airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking assist sensor, high-speed warning and seat-belt reminder for the driver and front passenger.
Hardeep Singh Brar, Director Sales and Commercial, Nissan India stated,
"At Datsun, we are committed to delight the customer and enhance the customer experience. Our popular model, Datsun redi-GO now comes with various added safety features as standard which is yet another testimony of our focus to bring in progressive mobility backed by safety, technology, style and convenience."
The 2019 Datsun redi-GO continues to be powered by either an 0.8-litre (799cc) or a 1.0-litre petrol engine options. The 799cc engine produces 54bhp and 72Nm of torque while the 1.0-litre engine churns out 68bhp and 91Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed gearbox, with the 1.0-litre engine receiving the optional Smart Drive Auto transmission as well.
The Datsun redi-GO offers excellent fuel efficiency figures, with the 0.8-litre engine giving out 22.7km/l and the 1.0-litre engine offering a mileage of 22.5km/l. The redi-GO offers a ‘tall boy' design, with plenty of space inside and a class-leading ground clearance of 185mm.
Apart from the new update, Datsun is also offering the redi-GO with a 2-year/unlimited-kilometre standard warranty. The warranty can further be extended to 2 or 3 years/unlimited kilometres. This includes roadside assistance free of cost to the customers.
Datsun is also offering customers ‘Datsun Care', which is their comprehensive service package. It provides 100 per cent coverage on parts, regular maintenance and labour charges. It also offers 24x7 roadside assistance and part of the package.
Thoughts On The Datsun redi-GO Update
Datsun has updated their entry-level redi-GO hatchback in the Indian market. The Datsun redi-GO now offers all the safety features mandated in April 2019. The Datsun redi-GO rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Alto and the Renault Kwid in the Indian market.