- 1 day ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 1 day ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 1 day ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Datsun has launched the 2019 redi-GO hatchback with a bunch of new updates. The 2019 Datsun redi-GO now comes with a host of enhanced safety updates and features. The 2019 redi-GO hatchback is now available with a starting price of Rs 2.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new features on the 2019 Datsun redi-GO include driver-side airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking assist sensor, high-speed warning and seat-belt reminder for the driver and front passenger.
Hardeep Singh Brar, Director Sales and Commercial, Nissan India stated,
"At Datsun, we are committed to delight the customer and enhance the customer experience. Our popular model, Datsun redi-GO now comes with various added safety features as standard which is yet another testimony of our focus to bring in progressive mobility backed by safety, technology, style and convenience."
The 2019 Datsun redi-GO continues to be powered by either an 0.8-litre (799cc) or a 1.0-litre petrol engine options. The 799cc engine produces 54bhp and 72Nm of torque while the 1.0-litre engine churns out 68bhp and 91Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed gearbox, with the 1.0-litre engine receiving the optional Smart Drive Auto transmission as well.
The Datsun redi-GO offers excellent fuel efficiency figures, with the 0.8-litre engine giving out 22.7km/l and the 1.0-litre engine offering a mileage of 22.5km/l. The redi-GO offers a ‘tall boy' design, with plenty of space inside and a class-leading ground clearance of 185mm.
Apart from the new update, Datsun is also offering the redi-GO with a 2-year/unlimited-kilometre standard warranty. The warranty can further be extended to 2 or 3 years/unlimited kilometres. This includes roadside assistance free of cost to the customers.
Datsun is also offering customers ‘Datsun Care', which is their comprehensive service package. It provides 100 per cent coverage on parts, regular maintenance and labour charges. It also offers 24x7 roadside assistance and part of the package.
Thoughts On The Datsun redi-GO Update
Datsun has updated their entry-level redi-GO hatchback in the Indian market. The Datsun redi-GO now offers all the safety features mandated in April 2019. The Datsun redi-GO rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Alto and the Renault Kwid in the Indian market.