- 9 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Japanese automobile manufacturer Datsun, is offering their entire range with attractive discounts this festive season of upto Rs 62,000 depending on the model and variant.
The Diwali offers from the company include cash discount, exchange bonusa and corporate discounts available this festive season. Here are the model-wise details of the Diwali offer from Datsun:
The entry-level model from the company's line-up the redi-GO hatchback is offered with festive benefits of upto Rs 62,000. This includes a cash discount of upto Rs 27,000, an exchange bonus of upto Rs 30,000 depending on the variant and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
The redi-GO hatchback is offered with two engine options: a 800cc three-cylinder petrol engine producing 53.2bhp and 72Nm of torque, and a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine churning out 67bhp and 91Nm of torque. Both engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. While, the bigger capacity engine is offered with an optional five-speed AMT automatic transmission unit.
The GO hatchback model from is offered with festive benefits of upto Rs 32,000 this Diwali. This includes a cash discount of upto Rs 10,000, an exchange bonus of upto Rs 20,000 depending on the variant and a corporate discount of Rs 2,000.
The GO hatchback is powered by 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine producing 67bhp and 104Nm torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or a CVT automatic transmission unit. The power output of the hatchback with the CVT transmission is increased to 75.9bhp.
The GO+ compact-MPV is offered with festive benefits of upto Rs 29,000 this Diwali. This includes a cash discount of upto Rs 7,000, an exchange bonus of upto Rs 20,000 depending on the variant and a corporate discount of Rs 2,000.
The compact-MPV is powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine as seen on the GO hatchback with the same power torque figures. The transmission options offered remain the same as well.
Thoughts About The Datsun Diwali Discount Offer
Indian auto manufacturers are looking to boost sales of their models this festive season. With the current auto slow down the attractive discounts and benefits on the models might offer some relief to the companies with sales increasing this festive season. To offer discounts on the newly launched CVT variant of the GO and GO+ is a sweet deal indeed.