- 1 hr ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 4000: Prices Now Starting At Rs 1.14 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- 16 hrs ago Delhi Odd Even Scheme: To Be Extended If Needed Says Arvind Kejriwal
- 17 hrs ago Toyota Mobility Foundation Partners With WRI For New Mobility Solution In India
- Sports DSport to broadcast I League matches
- Technology Infinix S5 Lite To Be Unveiled On November 15 In India: Expected Price And Specifications
- News Sabarimala: Justice Indu Malhotra who recorded dissent in 2018, today delivered majority verdict
- Movies Mardaani 2 Trailer: Rani Mukerji's Shivani Roy Sets Out On A Bone-chilling Chase!
- Finance You Can Now Give An Address Other Than That On Your Aadhaar For Bank KYC
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Lifestyle Exclusive: What Leads To A Tiff Between Best Friends? Real People Share Their Stories
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Japanese automobile manufacturer Datsun, is offering their entire range with attractive discounts this festive season of upto Rs 62,000 depending on the model and variant.
The Diwali offers from the company include cash discount, exchange bonusa and corporate discounts available this festive season. Here are the model-wise details of the Diwali offer from Datsun:
The entry-level model from the company's line-up the redi-GO hatchback is offered with festive benefits of upto Rs 62,000. This includes a cash discount of upto Rs 27,000, an exchange bonus of upto Rs 30,000 depending on the variant and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
The redi-GO hatchback is offered with two engine options: a 800cc three-cylinder petrol engine producing 53.2bhp and 72Nm of torque, and a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine churning out 67bhp and 91Nm of torque. Both engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. While, the bigger capacity engine is offered with an optional five-speed AMT automatic transmission unit.
The GO hatchback model from is offered with festive benefits of upto Rs 32,000 this Diwali. This includes a cash discount of upto Rs 10,000, an exchange bonus of upto Rs 20,000 depending on the variant and a corporate discount of Rs 2,000.
The GO hatchback is powered by 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine producing 67bhp and 104Nm torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or a CVT automatic transmission unit. The power output of the hatchback with the CVT transmission is increased to 75.9bhp.
The GO+ compact-MPV is offered with festive benefits of upto Rs 29,000 this Diwali. This includes a cash discount of upto Rs 7,000, an exchange bonus of upto Rs 20,000 depending on the variant and a corporate discount of Rs 2,000.
The compact-MPV is powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine as seen on the GO hatchback with the same power torque figures. The transmission options offered remain the same as well.
Thoughts About The Datsun Diwali Discount Offer
Indian auto manufacturers are looking to boost sales of their models this festive season. With the current auto slow down the attractive discounts and benefits on the models might offer some relief to the companies with sales increasing this festive season. To offer discounts on the newly launched CVT variant of the GO and GO+ is a sweet deal indeed.