- 1 hr ago Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 2 hrs ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 3 hrs ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- News No trees to be cut in Mumbai's Aarey colony for 15 days: Bombay HC amid protests
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Describes Katrina Kaif’s Backless Maroon Gown In An Epic Way!
- Sports Danone Nations Cup and La Liga renew their alliance for grassroots football
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Technology Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Audi has confirmed that their all-new Q8 will launch in India during the festive season. The Q8 will be the company's latest addition to their flagship "Q" series. In addition, Audi will launch three more models by the end of this year.
The all-new Q8 will feature cosmetic and engine upgrades. The Audi Q8 is 53mm shorter in length, 30mm lower in height but is 43mm wider than the outgoing model of Audi Q7. This results in a more spacious cabin.
The Audi Q8's exterior sports an all-new octagonal grille with fat borders and chrome accents. This makes the grille look bold and aggressive. The Q8 features LED headlamps with HD matrix technology (available as an optional), and 3D-effect daytime running lights. The muscular skid plates complement the octagonal grille and make the SUV look robust.
The Audi Q8 sports a swooping roofline giving it a coupé-like design. The rear section of the car houses a roof-mounted spoiler with an Audi signature style wide LED tail-lamps. The light bar mounted on the boot gives it a single-unit impression. The rear bumper features a mesh element for sensors, a dual exhaust, and a skid plate finished in dark chrome enhancing the SUV's appearance.
The Audi Q8 will feature a 3.0-litre V6 TDI diesel engine that produces 286bhp and 600Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a triptronic eight-speed automatic transmission with Audi's Quattro AWD system. A 3.0-litre V6 TFSI petrol and a 3.0-litre TDI diesel will be available in the future. The Audi Q8 also shares its underpinnings with the Q7, the Lamborghini Urus, and the Bentley Bentayga.
The Audi Q8 will be the new flagship SUV from their "Q" line of vehicles replacing the current Audi Q7. The German manufacturer will start with the launch of the new-generation A6 much earlier to the Audi Q8's launch in India.
The German manufacturer plans to launch the new-generation A6 before replacing the Q7 SUV with the all-new Q8. We expect that these vehicles will launch during Diwali and Christmas.
Thoughts About The New Audi Q8:
Audi is all set to take the game to the next level this year with the launch of 4 models in quick succession. The coupe-like SUV Audi Q8 will sit at the top of the line offering premium features, comfort and safety. The all-new Audi Q8 has all the potential to become a true successor to the company's "Q" line up.