- 13 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 14 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Audi has confirmed that their all-new Q8 will launch in India during the festive season. The Q8 will be the company's latest addition to their flagship "Q" series. In addition, Audi will launch three more models by the end of this year.
The all-new Q8 will feature cosmetic and engine upgrades. The Audi Q8 is 53mm shorter in length, 30mm lower in height but is 43mm wider than the outgoing model of Audi Q7. This results in a more spacious cabin.
The Audi Q8's exterior sports an all-new octagonal grille with fat borders and chrome accents. This makes the grille look bold and aggressive. The Q8 features LED headlamps with HD matrix technology (available as an optional), and 3D-effect daytime running lights. The muscular skid plates complement the octagonal grille and make the SUV look robust.
The Audi Q8 sports a swooping roofline giving it a coupé-like design. The rear section of the car houses a roof-mounted spoiler with an Audi signature style wide LED tail-lamps. The light bar mounted on the boot gives it a single-unit impression. The rear bumper features a mesh element for sensors, a dual exhaust, and a skid plate finished in dark chrome enhancing the SUV's appearance.
The Audi Q8 will feature a 3.0-litre V6 TDI diesel engine that produces 286bhp and 600Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a triptronic eight-speed automatic transmission with Audi's Quattro AWD system. A 3.0-litre V6 TFSI petrol and a 3.0-litre TDI diesel will be available in the future. The Audi Q8 also shares its underpinnings with the Q7, the Lamborghini Urus, and the Bentley Bentayga.
The Audi Q8 will be the new flagship SUV from their "Q" line of vehicles replacing the current Audi Q7. The German manufacturer will start with the launch of the new-generation A6 much earlier to the Audi Q8's launch in India.
The German manufacturer plans to launch the new-generation A6 before replacing the Q7 SUV with the all-new Q8. We expect that these vehicles will launch during Diwali and Christmas.
Thoughts About The New Audi Q8:
Audi is all set to take the game to the next level this year with the launch of 4 models in quick succession. The coupe-like SUV Audi Q8 will sit at the top of the line offering premium features, comfort and safety. The all-new Audi Q8 has all the potential to become a true successor to the company's "Q" line up.