- 12 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Audi India has launched the Q7 Black Edition model in the country. The new limited-edition Audi Q7 is priced at Rs 82.15 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new Audi Q7 Black Edition is limited to just 100 units in the Indian market to offer a level of exclusivity to the SUV and its customers.
Bookings for the new Audi Q7 Black Edition is now open across all dealerships in the country. The new Q7 limited edition model comes with a host of blacked-out elements and features. This gives the flagship SUV a more meaner, sharper and aggressive look compared to the standard model.
In terms of cosmetic updates, the new Audi Q7 comes with a black styling package. This offers blacked out elements and accents all around the car. This includes Titanium Black Gloss finish on the radiator grille frame, horizontal radiator grille struts and the lateral air intake struts.
The Q7 SUV also comes with door trim strips finished in Titan Black Gloss, with the ‘quattro' embossing. It also features High-Gloss Black frame moulding on the side windows and the roofline while the rear diffuser is finished in Matte Titanium Black. The Audi Q7 also comes with blacked-out roof rails and black alloy wheels.
Apart from the cosmetic changes, the new Audi Q7 Black Edition remains unchanged otherwise. This includes the same mechanicals and engine options as the standard SUV. The engine options on the Audi Q7 include either a 3.0-litre V6 TDI diesel or a 2.0-litre four-cylinder TFSI petrol.
The petrol engine produces 248bhp and 370Nm of peak torque. The larger 3.0-litre TDI diesel, however, churns out 245bhp and 600Nm of torque. Both engines are mated to a standard eight-speed tiptronic automatic gearbox, sending power to all four-wheels through Audi's Quattro system.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India,
"Audi has been a pioneer in the luxury SUV segment and the Audi Q7 particularly has maintained competitive advantage ever since its launch. At the top of luxury, our customers want to showcase their individuality and exclusivity; the new Audi Q7 Black Edition will offer our customers just that - great features and innovative accessories in a limited-edition model."
"We are selling only 100 units of the Audi Q7 Black Edition and are confident that Audi family members and luxury aficionados will grab the opportunity to own this attractive car. To uplift the consumer sentiment this festive season, Government of India's initiative of 30% depreciation will act like a booster."
Thoughts On The Audi Q7 Black Edition Launch In India
The Audi Q7 Black Edition is offered with a number of cosmetic updates over the standard flagship SUV in the Indian market. The Black Edition limited to just 100 units, will offer a level of exclusivity in the country. The Audi Q7 is the flagship model from the brand in the Indian market, rivalling the likes of the BMW X7 and the Mercedes-Benz GLS.