- 35 min ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 3 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 5 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- News Donations above 20K: BJP received Rs 742 crore of total Rs 951 crore
- Finance Dividend On MFs Now Taxable: Where To Invest For Regular Income?
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapurramloo On Netflix; Netizens Slam Makers For Fooling Audience
- Technology SpaceX Reschedules Dragon Cargo Mission Due To Technical Snag
- Sports El Clasico: Real Madrid and Barcelona gear up to make history
- Lifestyle Athiya Shetty, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Radhika Apte, And Malaika Arora Have Gown Goals For Us
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
German auto manufacturer, Audi, is offering their Q5 and Q7 SUVs with a 'limited period celebratory pricing' in India. Both models get a substantial price cut for a limited time from the company.
Audi is offering the price reduction on Q5 and Q7 models to celebrate their 10th year of presence in Indian market. Prices for the Audi Q5 currently starts from Rs 55.80 lakh for both the petrol and diesel variants. Under the limited time pricing the SUV becomes cheaper by Rs 5.9 lakh, with a new starting price of Rs 49.99 lakh.
The Audi Q7 is available in both (45TFSI) petrol and (45TDI) diesel variants, and the prices starts from Rs 73.82 lakh and Rs 78.01 lakh, respectively. Under the new limited time offer from Audi, the new price for Q7 45TFSI and 45TDI variants starts from Rs 68.99 lakh and Rs 71.99 lakh. All prices mentioned here are ex-showroom (India).
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head, Audi India, said, Ever since the Q5 and Q7 introduction back in 2009 in India, both models have managed to appeal to the buyers, and became successful models for the brand. To commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Q5 and Q7 SUVs in India, we want to reward our customers and Audi enthusiasts with special prices. This celebratory pricing will make the Q-models cheaper to luxury enthusiasts as well.
The Audi Q5 is available with two engine options: a 2.0-litre ‘40 TDI' four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine producing 187.7bhp and 400Nm of torque, and a 2.0-litre ‘45 TFSI' turbo-petrol engine churning out 248bhp and 370Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission with Audi's ‘Quattro' all-wheel drive system.
On the other hand, Audi Q7 full-size SUV, is also offered with two engine options. This includes a 3.0-litre V6 turbo-diesel engine producing 245.4bhp and 600Nm of torque, and a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol engine churning out 248bhp and 370Nm of torque. Both engines are offered with an eight-speed tiptronic automatic transmission with ‘quattro' permanent all-wheel drive system.
Both SUVs features LED lighting as standard across variants. However, the lower-spec Q5 is equipped with normal LED headlamps, while the Q7 is equipped with all-weather LED headlamps. Both SUVs gets DRLs (Daytime Running Lights) as well. Other similar features include, aluminium roof rails, rear spoiler, panoramic sunroof; among others.
On the inside, both models receive abundance features to enhance the premium look of the cabin. This includes a touch screen infotainment system, leather upholstery, multiple zone climate control system, and more.
Thoughts About The Audi Q5 & Q7 Limited Time Pricing
Audi found a great way to celebrate by offering a discount on their pricing for a limited time. This scheme will ensure to boost sales for the German auto manufacturer as well. The limited time pricing on both the Q5 and Q7, will offer more value to the buyers this festive season.