- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 18 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 20 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 22 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Tamil Nadu polls 2021: DMK strikes seat-sharing deal with Congress, gives 25 seats, Kanyakumari LS seat
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Upul Tharanga outshines Brian Lara in Sri Lanka Legends' win over WI Legends
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
German auto manufacturer, Audi, is offering their Q5 and Q7 SUVs with a 'limited period celebratory pricing' in India. Both models get a substantial price cut for a limited time from the company.
Audi is offering the price reduction on Q5 and Q7 models to celebrate their 10th year of presence in Indian market. Prices for the Audi Q5 currently starts from Rs 55.80 lakh for both the petrol and diesel variants. Under the limited time pricing the SUV becomes cheaper by Rs 5.9 lakh, with a new starting price of Rs 49.99 lakh.
The Audi Q7 is available in both (45TFSI) petrol and (45TDI) diesel variants, and the prices starts from Rs 73.82 lakh and Rs 78.01 lakh, respectively. Under the new limited time offer from Audi, the new price for Q7 45TFSI and 45TDI variants starts from Rs 68.99 lakh and Rs 71.99 lakh. All prices mentioned here are ex-showroom (India).
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head, Audi India, said, Ever since the Q5 and Q7 introduction back in 2009 in India, both models have managed to appeal to the buyers, and became successful models for the brand. To commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Q5 and Q7 SUVs in India, we want to reward our customers and Audi enthusiasts with special prices. This celebratory pricing will make the Q-models cheaper to luxury enthusiasts as well.
The Audi Q5 is available with two engine options: a 2.0-litre ‘40 TDI' four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine producing 187.7bhp and 400Nm of torque, and a 2.0-litre ‘45 TFSI' turbo-petrol engine churning out 248bhp and 370Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission with Audi's ‘Quattro' all-wheel drive system.
On the other hand, Audi Q7 full-size SUV, is also offered with two engine options. This includes a 3.0-litre V6 turbo-diesel engine producing 245.4bhp and 600Nm of torque, and a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol engine churning out 248bhp and 370Nm of torque. Both engines are offered with an eight-speed tiptronic automatic transmission with ‘quattro' permanent all-wheel drive system.
Both SUVs features LED lighting as standard across variants. However, the lower-spec Q5 is equipped with normal LED headlamps, while the Q7 is equipped with all-weather LED headlamps. Both SUVs gets DRLs (Daytime Running Lights) as well. Other similar features include, aluminium roof rails, rear spoiler, panoramic sunroof; among others.
On the inside, both models receive abundance features to enhance the premium look of the cabin. This includes a touch screen infotainment system, leather upholstery, multiple zone climate control system, and more.
Thoughts About The Audi Q5 & Q7 Limited Time Pricing
Audi found a great way to celebrate by offering a discount on their pricing for a limited time. This scheme will ensure to boost sales for the German auto manufacturer as well. The limited time pricing on both the Q5 and Q7, will offer more value to the buyers this festive season.