- 2 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 4 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 4 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- News Watch: Modi visits historic Simtoka Dzong in Bhutan, offers prayers
- Sports Premier League Review: Liverpool and Arsenal set early pace, Pukki hits hat-trick
- Movies Ananya Pandey Got 500 Rupees From ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ Director For Giving A Good Shot!
- Technology Browser Extensions For Online Security
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Audi India recently launched a "Defy the rains. Effortlessly" service campaign which will help Audi's customers to maintain their cars in the monsoon. Existing owners can take advantage of this offer by visiting any authorised dealership.
This campaign will have a lot to offer in terms of maintenance for those glorious machines during the current Indian monsoon scenario. To start with the campaign offers a 50-point checklist to ensure the proper functioning with internal and external aspects of the car. This includes checkpoints for general/technical, exterior-interior, air-conditioning, Brake and Tyres.
Audi is also including various discounts on genuine accessories and consumables. An extended warranty and roadside assistance with 15% and 20% savings respectively extending the hassle-free ownership.
Audi is also offering a discount of 10% on Pirelli tyres to help with the monsoon travel. The campaign also extended its offering with an on-spot vehicle evaluation and attractive trade-in offers for those looking for an upgrade.
In other news, Audi recently showcased the India-bound e-tron electric vehicle. The e-tron was showcased in the world-class Audi Gurugram showroom which can house 21 cars to be displayed across 10,500 square feet of retail space.
The all-electric Audi e-tron features a 125kW motor at the front and a 140kW motor at the rear. Both motors push power to all wheels and offer a combined output of 408bhp of power and 664Nm of torque — Here are more details.
Thoughts About Audi's "Defy the rains. Effortlessly,"
A great initiative by Audi to help its customers for stress-free monsoon maintenance. The cars would need some extra attention during monsoon and this campaign will ensure that is being delivered to the Audi customers with high-quality service. With offers on spares, consumables, on-spot vehicle evaluation and attractive trade-in offers to upgrade their cars it will be a happy monsoon for Audi owners in India.