- 7 min ago 2020 Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.49 Lakh
- 36 min ago 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 29.99 Lakh
- 1 hr ago TVS Employees Take Pay Cut For Six Months Due To Covid-19 Pandemic: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies Sonu Sood Gives Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked The Actor To Reunite Him With Girlfriend In Bihar!
- Lifestyle When Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor, And Parineeti Chopra Gave Us A Picture-Perfect Look In Lehengas
- Technology Premium Gaming Monitors To Buy In India Right Now
- Finance Avenue Supermarts Locked In 5% Lower Circuit: Here’s Why?
- Sports IPL 2020: Mitchell Starc to reconsider skipping IPL 13 if it happens at a rescheduled date
- News Centre's lockdown strategy has failed, states fighting a lonely battle: Rahul Gandhi
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Audi India recently launched a "Defy the rains. Effortlessly" service campaign which will help Audi's customers to maintain their cars in the monsoon. Existing owners can take advantage of this offer by visiting any authorised dealership.
This campaign will have a lot to offer in terms of maintenance for those glorious machines during the current Indian monsoon scenario. To start with the campaign offers a 50-point checklist to ensure the proper functioning with internal and external aspects of the car. This includes checkpoints for general/technical, exterior-interior, air-conditioning, Brake and Tyres.
Audi is also including various discounts on genuine accessories and consumables. An extended warranty and roadside assistance with 15% and 20% savings respectively extending the hassle-free ownership.
Audi is also offering a discount of 10% on Pirelli tyres to help with the monsoon travel. The campaign also extended its offering with an on-spot vehicle evaluation and attractive trade-in offers for those looking for an upgrade.
In other news, Audi recently showcased the India-bound e-tron electric vehicle. The e-tron was showcased in the world-class Audi Gurugram showroom which can house 21 cars to be displayed across 10,500 square feet of retail space.
The all-electric Audi e-tron features a 125kW motor at the front and a 140kW motor at the rear. Both motors push power to all wheels and offer a combined output of 408bhp of power and 664Nm of torque — Here are more details.
Thoughts About Audi's "Defy the rains. Effortlessly,"
A great initiative by Audi to help its customers for stress-free monsoon maintenance. The cars would need some extra attention during monsoon and this campaign will ensure that is being delivered to the Audi customers with high-quality service. With offers on spares, consumables, on-spot vehicle evaluation and attractive trade-in offers to upgrade their cars it will be a happy monsoon for Audi owners in India.