- 1 hr ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 1 hr ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- Sports KPL 2019: Devdutt Paddikal sets up Ballari Tuskers' victory
- News RSS slams critics for 'politicising' Bhagwat's remark clarifies outfit's stand
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 11 Premiere: Live Updates
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Audi India recently launched a "Defy the rains. Effortlessly" service campaign which will help Audi's customers to maintain their cars in the monsoon. Existing owners can take advantage of this offer by visiting any authorised dealership.
This campaign will have a lot to offer in terms of maintenance for those glorious machines during the current Indian monsoon scenario. To start with the campaign offers a 50-point checklist to ensure the proper functioning with internal and external aspects of the car. This includes checkpoints for general/technical, exterior-interior, air-conditioning, Brake and Tyres.
Audi is also including various discounts on genuine accessories and consumables. An extended warranty and roadside assistance with 15% and 20% savings respectively extending the hassle-free ownership.
Audi is also offering a discount of 10% on Pirelli tyres to help with the monsoon travel. The campaign also extended its offering with an on-spot vehicle evaluation and attractive trade-in offers for those looking for an upgrade.
In other news, Audi recently showcased the India-bound e-tron electric vehicle. The e-tron was showcased in the world-class Audi Gurugram showroom which can house 21 cars to be displayed across 10,500 square feet of retail space.
The all-electric Audi e-tron features a 125kW motor at the front and a 140kW motor at the rear. Both motors push power to all wheels and offer a combined output of 408bhp of power and 664Nm of torque — Here are more details.
Thoughts About Audi's "Defy the rains. Effortlessly,"
A great initiative by Audi to help its customers for stress-free monsoon maintenance. The cars would need some extra attention during monsoon and this campaign will ensure that is being delivered to the Audi customers with high-quality service. With offers on spares, consumables, on-spot vehicle evaluation and attractive trade-in offers to upgrade their cars it will be a happy monsoon for Audi owners in India.