- 1 hr ago Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- 2 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For September 2019: Hero Splendor Continues To Dominate The Market
- 2 hrs ago Hema Malini Brings Home The MG Hector Sharp: An All New Dhanno
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora Is A Sight To Behold In A Thick Blue Winged Eyeliner Look
- News SSC CGL 2019 applications: Check estimated salary, eligibility criteria
- Movies Yash Recounts His Trip To America; Scary Experiences Made Him Return To India!
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: Google Pixel 4 XL, OnePlus 7T Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro And More
- Finance Reliance Jio Marginally Cuts Prices Of Some Tariff Packs And Adjusts IUC
- Sports MS Dhoni spotted driving Nissan Jonga on Ranchi roads, shows his love for Indian Army
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
German carmaker Audi has been known for its long association with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. From Tony Stark piloting the R8 in the original Iron Man movie to various appearances in multiple movies that have followed, seeing a car with the '5 Rings' badge on its nose, is somewhat of a common sight in the world of the Avengers.
As Avengers Endgame draws ever closer, that tradition has been revived again with the new e-tron ad titled 'The Debriefing'.
Audi's brilliant new ad for the upcoming movie, sees Captain Marvel being debriefed about her new Thanos-fighting partners and the changes to the world in general since she flew off to help the skrulls at the end of her self-titled movie. After a hilarious debriefing with acual toys being used to describe Iron Man, Hulk and company, the ad shifts to the main event, the e-tron SUV.
Captain Marvel fires one of her photon blasts to charge the EV up after asking a few questions about if the car could fly. After she gets on board the Audi EV, we get to seethe showstealer from the Captain Marvel movie, Goose the Flerken, taking a ride once again in the back seat. As her eyes literally light up, the debriefing agent is heard reminding Captain Marvel that speeds limits still are a thing in the current post-Thanos Snap MCU.
The Audi e-tron was first revealed as a concept at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show. The electric SUV was later shown in production guise in October last year at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. The e-tron SUV is powered by two electric motors which combine together to produce 402bhp and 650Nm of torque.
The motors draw power from a 95 kWh battery pack that gives a range of 417 kilometers on a single charge as per the WLTP cycle. The battery pack can regain 80 per cent of its charge in 30 minutes if owners plug it into a 150 kW DC fast-charger. The standard 11kW home charge will fully charge the SUV in 8.5 hours, with the optional 22kW charger halving that time.