- 9 min ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 18 min ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 19 min ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 1 hr ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- News Amit Shah asks 6 questions to opposition over EVM row
- Lifestyle 15 Best Fruits For Diabetes Patients
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Technology Mumbai Police's latest Twitter post once again broke the internet
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Sports Archer brings X-factor to England attack – Root
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
German carmaker Audi has been known for its long association with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. From Tony Stark piloting the R8 in the original Iron Man movie to various appearances in multiple movies that have followed, seeing a car with the '5 Rings' badge on its nose, is somewhat of a common sight in the world of the Avengers.
As Avengers Endgame draws ever closer, that tradition has been revived again with the new e-tron ad titled 'The Debriefing'.
Audi's brilliant new ad for the upcoming movie, sees Captain Marvel being debriefed about her new Thanos-fighting partners and the changes to the world in general since she flew off to help the skrulls at the end of her self-titled movie. After a hilarious debriefing with acual toys being used to describe Iron Man, Hulk and company, the ad shifts to the main event, the e-tron SUV.
Captain Marvel fires one of her photon blasts to charge the EV up after asking a few questions about if the car could fly. After she gets on board the Audi EV, we get to seethe showstealer from the Captain Marvel movie, Goose the Flerken, taking a ride once again in the back seat. As her eyes literally light up, the debriefing agent is heard reminding Captain Marvel that speeds limits still are a thing in the current post-Thanos Snap MCU.
The Audi e-tron was first revealed as a concept at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show. The electric SUV was later shown in production guise in October last year at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. The e-tron SUV is powered by two electric motors which combine together to produce 402bhp and 650Nm of torque.
The motors draw power from a 95 kWh battery pack that gives a range of 417 kilometers on a single charge as per the WLTP cycle. The battery pack can regain 80 per cent of its charge in 30 minutes if owners plug it into a 150 kW DC fast-charger. The standard 11kW home charge will fully charge the SUV in 8.5 hours, with the optional 22kW charger halving that time.