- 20 min ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 1 hr ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- Lifestyle 6 Healthy Ways To Eat Potatoes
- Movies Kirti Kulhari On Emmy Nomination For Four More Shots Please!: It Is Icing On The Cake
- Finance Goldman Sachs Cuts Price Target On Vodafone Idea To Rs 3.30
- Technology Oppo A33 With 5000mAh Battery Announced; Features, Price
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB vs MI, Match 10 Updates: Royal Challengers Bangalore set for Mumbai Indians test
- News Feeling much better now, says Manish Sisodia who is suffering from dengue and COVID-19
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
German auto manufacturer Audi, is all set to launch the luxurious and sporty A6 sedan in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch scheduled for October 24th, Audi has released a new teaser video of the A6 sedan on their social media.
The teaser video reveals the sleek looking tail-lamp design with dynamic indicators of the A6 sedan. The Audi A6 launching in India will the 5th generation model with updated technology and increased dimensions.
The new-gen Audi A6's dimensions read 4,939 mm in length, 1,886 mm in width and 1,457 mm in height This make the new-gen A6 7mm longer, 12mm wider and 2mm taller as compared to the previous generation.
The Audi A6 looks exquisite with the company's new hexagonal grille and Audi's signature four-ring badge placed at the center. The headlamps design feature Audi's HD Matrix-design LED headlights with dynamic indicators.
The headlamps also feature a high-beam assistant design that can automatically switch from high-beam to low-beam when the vehicle's front-mounted camera detects oncoming traffic. The rear of the A6 features a new 3D LED tail-lamps design with dynamic indicators. We expect the Audi A6 to feature an 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheel design as well.
On the interiors the Audi A6 is equipped with a host of features which include Audi's virtual cockpit design featuring a 12.3-inch display for the instrument cluster. Other features include a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment display with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 8.6-inch display unit to control other aspects of the car including the climate control system.
The Audi A6 luxury sedan is also expected to feature powered heated and ventilated seats, ambient mood lighting across the cabin and a heated steering wheel as well. The Audi A6 will feature a premium Bang & Olufsen 3D sound system with 15-channel amplifier and 16 speakers placed across the cabin.
The safety equipment on the Audi A6 include a 360 degree camera, front and side airbags, ABS (Anti-Lock Brake System), traction control system and more. The Audi A6 will also feature smartphone connectivity with the ‘myAudi' application to control and monitor different aspects of the car.
The new-gen Audi A6 is expected to get a new 2.0-liter four-cylinder petrol engine producing 245bhp of power and 370Nm of torque which can accelerate the sedan from 0 to 100 kmph in 6.1 seconds. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed S-tronic dual-clutch transmission with power sent to all four-wheels by Audi's ‘quattro' all-wheel drive system. The engine 2.0-litre petrol engine will be BS VI compliant as well.
Thoughts About The Audi A6 Teaser Video Released Ahead Of India Launch
Audi A6 is certainly is a premium sedan which offers maximum performance and luxury. The A6 sedan when launched will rival against the Mercedes E-Class and the BMW 5-Series. The new-gen Audi is packed with all the creature comforts making it harder to come out of the car.