- 18 min ago Techno Electra EV Range Prices Reduced: New Prices Now Start At Rs 41,557
- 13 hrs ago Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- 14 hrs ago New (Upcoming) Kia Cars Launches In India: Two Models Confirmed Including Carnival & New Compact-SUV
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Extreme Off-Road Video: SUV Gets Stuck & Rescued By Jeep Cherokee
- News 4 hours delay: Why Modi took so long to congratulate Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee?
- Finance BSE To Suspend Trading In Scrips Of 16 Companies From Nov 4
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan To Team Up With Atlee For A Masala Action Film? Read Inside Details Here
- Technology Tecno Camon 12 Air First Impressions: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- Sports Tsonga through in Antwerp, Tipsarevic starts Stockholm swansong in style
- Lifestyle Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
German auto manufacturer Audi, is all set to launch the luxurious and sporty A6 sedan in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch scheduled for October 24th, Audi has released a new teaser video of the A6 sedan on their social media.
The teaser video reveals the sleek looking tail-lamp design with dynamic indicators of the A6 sedan. The Audi A6 launching in India will the 5th generation model with updated technology and increased dimensions.
The new-gen Audi A6's dimensions read 4,939 mm in length, 1,886 mm in width and 1,457 mm in height This make the new-gen A6 7mm longer, 12mm wider and 2mm taller as compared to the previous generation.
The Audi A6 looks exquisite with the company's new hexagonal grille and Audi's signature four-ring badge placed at the center. The headlamps design feature Audi's HD Matrix-design LED headlights with dynamic indicators.
The headlamps also feature a high-beam assistant design that can automatically switch from high-beam to low-beam when the vehicle's front-mounted camera detects oncoming traffic. The rear of the A6 features a new 3D LED tail-lamps design with dynamic indicators. We expect the Audi A6 to feature an 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheel design as well.
On the interiors the Audi A6 is equipped with a host of features which include Audi's virtual cockpit design featuring a 12.3-inch display for the instrument cluster. Other features include a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment display with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 8.6-inch display unit to control other aspects of the car including the climate control system.
The Audi A6 luxury sedan is also expected to feature powered heated and ventilated seats, ambient mood lighting across the cabin and a heated steering wheel as well. The Audi A6 will feature a premium Bang & Olufsen 3D sound system with 15-channel amplifier and 16 speakers placed across the cabin.
The safety equipment on the Audi A6 include a 360 degree camera, front and side airbags, ABS (Anti-Lock Brake System), traction control system and more. The Audi A6 will also feature smartphone connectivity with the ‘myAudi' application to control and monitor different aspects of the car.
The new-gen Audi A6 is expected to get a new 2.0-liter four-cylinder petrol engine producing 245bhp of power and 370Nm of torque which can accelerate the sedan from 0 to 100 kmph in 6.1 seconds. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed S-tronic dual-clutch transmission with power sent to all four-wheels by Audi's ‘quattro' all-wheel drive system. The engine 2.0-litre petrol engine will be BS VI compliant as well.
Thoughts About The Audi A6 Teaser Video Released Ahead Of India Launch
Audi A6 is certainly is a premium sedan which offers maximum performance and luxury. The A6 sedan when launched will rival against the Mercedes E-Class and the BMW 5-Series. The new-gen Audi is packed with all the creature comforts making it harder to come out of the car.