- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- Sports Shubman Gill of Kolkata Knight Riders reveals secret of his batting success; Karthik, Morgan astonished
- News Congress no-confidence motion against Yediyurappa govt defeated
- Movies Tovino Thomas & Aishwarya Lekshmi To Team Up For Manu Ashokan's Kaanekkane
- Lifestyle Everything You Need To Know About The Buddhist Diet
- Technology Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Delayed: Will Now Make A Debut In October
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
German auto manufacturer Audi, is all set to launch the luxurious and sporty A6 sedan in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch scheduled for October 24th, Audi has released a new teaser video of the A6 sedan on their social media.
The teaser video reveals the sleek looking tail-lamp design with dynamic indicators of the A6 sedan. The Audi A6 launching in India will the 5th generation model with updated technology and increased dimensions.
The new-gen Audi A6's dimensions read 4,939 mm in length, 1,886 mm in width and 1,457 mm in height This make the new-gen A6 7mm longer, 12mm wider and 2mm taller as compared to the previous generation.
The Audi A6 looks exquisite with the company's new hexagonal grille and Audi's signature four-ring badge placed at the center. The headlamps design feature Audi's HD Matrix-design LED headlights with dynamic indicators.
The headlamps also feature a high-beam assistant design that can automatically switch from high-beam to low-beam when the vehicle's front-mounted camera detects oncoming traffic. The rear of the A6 features a new 3D LED tail-lamps design with dynamic indicators. We expect the Audi A6 to feature an 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheel design as well.
On the interiors the Audi A6 is equipped with a host of features which include Audi's virtual cockpit design featuring a 12.3-inch display for the instrument cluster. Other features include a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment display with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 8.6-inch display unit to control other aspects of the car including the climate control system.
The Audi A6 luxury sedan is also expected to feature powered heated and ventilated seats, ambient mood lighting across the cabin and a heated steering wheel as well. The Audi A6 will feature a premium Bang & Olufsen 3D sound system with 15-channel amplifier and 16 speakers placed across the cabin.
The safety equipment on the Audi A6 include a 360 degree camera, front and side airbags, ABS (Anti-Lock Brake System), traction control system and more. The Audi A6 will also feature smartphone connectivity with the ‘myAudi' application to control and monitor different aspects of the car.
The new-gen Audi A6 is expected to get a new 2.0-liter four-cylinder petrol engine producing 245bhp of power and 370Nm of torque which can accelerate the sedan from 0 to 100 kmph in 6.1 seconds. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed S-tronic dual-clutch transmission with power sent to all four-wheels by Audi's ‘quattro' all-wheel drive system. The engine 2.0-litre petrol engine will be BS VI compliant as well.
Thoughts About The Audi A6 Teaser Video Released Ahead Of India Launch
Audi A6 is certainly is a premium sedan which offers maximum performance and luxury. The A6 sedan when launched will rival against the Mercedes E-Class and the BMW 5-Series. The new-gen Audi is packed with all the creature comforts making it harder to come out of the car.