- 44 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 17 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 18 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 21 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- News Sharjeel Usmani moves HC, seeks quashing of FIR against him over speech
- Sports Doha feels like home – Kvitova after winning second Qatar Open title
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
German auto manufacturer Audi, has launched the A4 facelift model In India. Called the 'A4 Quick Lift' is priced at 42 lakh for the base model. While the top-spec Technology trim costs 44.44 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The new A4 facelift model features minor cosmetic upgrades and added features over the previous model. The new model is available only with the petrol engine with a diesel engine expected to offer at a later date. The cosmetic changes on the new model include new front and rear bumpers design, along with revised alloy wheel designs as well.
The new model also features a hexagonal fog lamp housing which have faux silver inserts around the lamps. The grille remains identical to the previous model, but it's now finished in dark chrome.
Another update to the front include, new all-weather LED headlamps with integrated DRLs that also double up as dynamic turn indicators. This headlight setup is also seen on other models from the company's line-up as well.
The rear of new A4 has been revised with a new LED tail lamps and integrated dynamic turn indicators. It also features new 17-inch alloy wheels with 225/50 section tyres as well. New colour options has been added to the new A4 facelift model as well.
On the inside, the facelift model gets new dual-tone interiors with two colour options: a Black and Atlas Beige and a Black and Nougat Brown combinations. The wood panels placed across the cabin in previous model has been replaced by a new textured chrome inserts on the dash and central console as well. The top trim of the new A4 sedan is now equipped with auto park assist as standard.
Apart from the above changes, the new Audi A4 Quick Lift remains unchanged, and carry forward all interior and mechanical components from the previous model. The new Audi A4 as mentioned earlier is only available with a 1.4-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol engine producing 147.5bhp and 250Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed ‘S-Tronic' automatic gearbox.
The previous model of the Audi A4 sedan was also offered with a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine churning out 188bhp and 400Nm of torque. The engine came paired to the same seven-speed automatic gearbox featured on the petrol variant. However, the company is not offering this combination with the new facelift model. We expect the company to introduce this powertrain option at a later stage.
The Audi A4 rival against the Mercedes C-Class, BMW 3 Series and the Jaguar XE in Indian market.
Thoughts About The New Audi A4 Facelift Launched In India
Audi is actively updating their entire line-up in India at regular intervals. The company aims to keep their audience engaged by offering a new product in the India market. The new Audi A4 now looks more sharp with all the cosmetic revisions.