- 1 hr ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 2 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 3 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 3 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Movies Ananya Pandey Got 500 Rupees From ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ Director For Giving A Good Shot!
- News Petition filed in SC challenging Article 370 and reorganisation of J&K
- Sports Make sure you know people who can get your name on the list: Shuttler HS Prannoy on Arjuna snub
- Technology Browser Extensions For Online Security
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Pre-bookings for the all-new BMW 3 Series has been opened. BMW India is now accepting bookings for the upcoming all-new 3 Series ahead of its launch on 21 August, 2019. This is the seventh-generation of the model and features several changes in design, additions in features, etc.
The BMW 3 Series has for a long time been the go-to model for those looking for a premium sedan with sharp handling and dynamics. It even sold in decent numbers. However, the competition is increasing and BMW certainly does not like being left out.
The next-generation model had to be brought in and BMW will do just that, later this month.The seventh-generation BMW 3 Series looks very different from the outgoing model and gives one, feels of a car above its segment.
It features a sharper and more mature design. Up front is a muscular bonnet, LED Headlamps and the signature BMW kidney grille. It is easy to say that the car is wider thanks to its imposing design from the side profile as well. The flared wheel arches further add to the muscular look.
At the rear is a new LED tail-lamp design with a subtly spoiler lip built into the boot design. The muscular bumper with dual exhaust outlets further add to the overall stylishness of the new BMW 3 Series.
The interiors of the upcoming BMW 3 Series is brand new. As always one can find premium materials all over the insides. The entire setting looks more modern and pleasing to eye. A 10.25-inch touchscreen is placed at the centre of the dashboard and takes care of infotainment duties.
The instrumentation is once again fully-digital and is handled by a 12.3-inch screen. It comes loaded to the gills with technology and advanced systems including the BMW iDrive 7.0 and BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant.
The new BMW 3 Series is based on the very-capable CLAR platform that already underpins the BMW 5 Series and 7 Series. In the 3 Series though, it has helped shed some weight. The BMW 3 Series is 76mm longer, 16mm wider, and 1mm taller compared to the outgoing model.
Even then , the German auto giant has managed to reduce its weight by around 55 kilograms. The 330i model is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine while the 320d is powered by a 2.0-litre engine. An 8-seed automatic gearbox drives the rear wheels.
Thoughts On All-New BMW 3 Series Pre-Bookings' Opening
BMW has a special place in an enthusiast's heart and for laymen, the automobile manufacturer is the definition of luxury. The company has produced several great cars, but it is the 3 Series that sells the most and hence updating it constantly is important for BMW. It will go on sale in India on 21 August, 2019.