- 50 min ago MG ZS EV Launched In 10 New Cities: 1000th Unit Rolled Out In India
- 2 hrs ago Renault Kwid Neotech Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4.29 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 155 & 250 New Colours Launched In India: Pics, Price & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Other Details
- Sports Rohit Sharma joins Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina in elite 5000-run club in the IPL
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Was Blown Away By Ranveer Singh When She First Met Him; ‘His Energy Was Amazing’
- News Bhim Army chief says UP CM unable to handle govt, demands President's Rule
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan Or Nora Fatehi, Who Pulled Off JJ Valaya’s Printed Belted Saree Better?
- Technology Reliance Jio Orbic Smartphone: Three Devices To Launch Soon Under Rs. 4,000
- Education NEET Result Date 2020: When NEET UG Exam Result 2020 Will Be Declared?
- Finance Indian Railways Launches Portal For Freight Service
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In October
Jeep Is all set to launch the next-generation Wrangler JL SUV in India on 9 August. Rumor has it that the top of the line Rubicon trim will be launched. Jeep is supposedly calling this trim the Wrangler Moab.
The all new Jeep Wrangler features many updates and upgrades, however it continues to sport the ladder-frame construction. This frame is lighter, and adds more length to the SUV. We expect more cabin space because of this.
The body of the all new Jeep Wrangler is built out of high-strength steel but the bonnet, the doors, and windshield frame are built out of aluminium. The tailgate is built out of magnesium.
Jeep has increased the Wrangler's off-road capability better approach and departure angles, electric front and rear axle locks, a limited-slip differential, and up to 30 inches of water wading.
The all new Jeep Wrangler features a seven slat grille and round LED head lamps. The company has reworked the interiors as well. The Jeep Wrangler retains it's geometric and retro-themed layout but is loaded with new features and creature comforts.
The new Jeep Wrangler will be available with a new 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol turbocharged engine, and a 3.6-litre V6 engine. The 2.0-litre turbocharged engine produces 274bhp of power and 400Nm of torque. Interestingly there will be a 2.2-litre diesel engine option as well. This engine produces 200bhp of power and 448Nm of torque.
The all new Jeep Wrangler will be available in three-door and a five-door body styles, and in four different trims - the Sport, the Sport S, the Sahara, and the Moab (Rubicon). While there is no information about pricing, we expect the SUVs to be retailed between Rs 65 lakh and Rs 75 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The All New Jeep Wrangler Launching On 9 August
We are really excited to see the all new Wrangler SUVs. We have seen most of the variants while they were in the middle of tests, but to see them sans camouflage will be something else. Stay tuned. We will bring you all the information you need on 9 August!