- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 5 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Sports No point shortlisting Jonty Rhodes if he isn't first choice, MSK Prasad makes it clear
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Jeep Is all set to launch the next-generation Wrangler JL SUV in India on 9 August. Rumor has it that the top of the line Rubicon trim will be launched. Jeep is supposedly calling this trim the Wrangler Moab.
The all new Jeep Wrangler features many updates and upgrades, however it continues to sport the ladder-frame construction. This frame is lighter, and adds more length to the SUV. We expect more cabin space because of this.
The body of the all new Jeep Wrangler is built out of high-strength steel but the bonnet, the doors, and windshield frame are built out of aluminium. The tailgate is built out of magnesium.
Jeep has increased the Wrangler's off-road capability better approach and departure angles, electric front and rear axle locks, a limited-slip differential, and up to 30 inches of water wading.
The all new Jeep Wrangler features a seven slat grille and round LED head lamps. The company has reworked the interiors as well. The Jeep Wrangler retains it's geometric and retro-themed layout but is loaded with new features and creature comforts.
The new Jeep Wrangler will be available with a new 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol turbocharged engine, and a 3.6-litre V6 engine. The 2.0-litre turbocharged engine produces 274bhp of power and 400Nm of torque. Interestingly there will be a 2.2-litre diesel engine option as well. This engine produces 200bhp of power and 448Nm of torque.
The all new Jeep Wrangler will be available in three-door and a five-door body styles, and in four different trims - the Sport, the Sport S, the Sahara, and the Moab (Rubicon). While there is no information about pricing, we expect the SUVs to be retailed between Rs 65 lakh and Rs 75 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The All New Jeep Wrangler Launching On 9 August
We are really excited to see the all new Wrangler SUVs. We have seen most of the variants while they were in the middle of tests, but to see them sans camouflage will be something else. Stay tuned. We will bring you all the information you need on 9 August!