- 17 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 19 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 20 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 20 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Manish Tewari frontrunner for Congress party leader in Lok Sabha
- Sports NBA Playoffs: Raptors defeat Bucks to earn first ever Finals berth
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The 2020 Audi A4 has been revealed. It features an all new design and updated powertrain options including a hybrid drivetrain. The refreshed styling on the 2020 Audi A4 has lends it an aggressive stance.
The most obvious difference at the front is the new headlamp design. The main headlamp is powered by LED projectors, but the highlights are the new LED DRLs. It is a new design that is intermittent and will integrate dynamic turn signal indicators in the same.
The bumper has also been redesigned and it sports a new grille as well. The air dam, vents and fog-lamp housings too have been redesigned. The major difference on the side profile are the new alloy wheels.
The rear end retains an overall design that is similar to the current model. However, there are quite a few subtle differences. The changes have happened at the bumper, to the reflectors and exhaust outlets.
These design changes will also be applied to the S4 and the A4 AllRoad on sale in International markets. The chassis and suspension setup remains the same except that the A4 AllRoad gains 35.5mm of ground clearance.
The interiors of the 2020 Audi A4 remains unchanged from the current setup. The overall design of the cabin and the materials used in it are the same. However, it will get better multimedia systems and a larger 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment unit.
The biggest change in the 2020 Audi A4 line-up comes in terms of the powertrain on offer. It will for the first time get hybrid drivetrain systems on some variants. However, it isn't clear as to how many of these powertrain options will be made available in the Indian market.
All of the engines on offer will be turbocharged. The 2.0-litre TDI four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine will come with a maximum power output of 187bhp while the 2.0-litre TFSI four-cylinder turbo-petrol engine pushes out 241bhp. The bigger six-cylinder 3.0-litre diesel engine on the other hand churns out 227bhp.
The 2020 Audi S4 will be powered by either a 3.0-litre TFSI six-cylinder turbo-petrol or a 3.0-litre TDI six-cylinder turbo-diesel engine. The TFSI engine has a maximum power output of 349bhp and a peak torque output of 500Nm. The TDI engine on the other hand pushes out 342bhp and 699Nm!
The 2020 Audi A4 facelift is expected to be launched in the Indian market towards the end of this year or early next year.
Thoughts On 2020 Audi A4 Facelift Revealed
The Audi A4 has been one of the most-favoured choices for buyers who are stepping into the luxury car segment. The A4 as come a long way since it was first introduced in India. It is also one of the best-selling models for the German car marque in the Indian market.
Therefore, it is imperative for Audi to keep the model updated on technology as well as in terms of design to keep sales going strong.