- 9 hrs ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 10 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 10 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- Movies Kabir Singh Movie Review: Shahid Kapoor Flies High In This 'Trippy' Unabashed Love Story!
- Technology Asus 6Z Vs Other Premium Smartphones Under Rs 40,000
- News International Yoga Day 2019: Ranchi decked up, Modi to perform Asanas with 35,000 people
- Sports 23-member squad for Junior Asian Championship announced
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The 2019 Suzuki Carry has been launched in Indonesia. The updated Suzuki Carry LCV (Light Commercial Vehicle) comes with more space for cargo, greater comfort for passengers and improved performance.
The 2019 Suzuki Carry has been launched in four variants with prices between 135.6 million and 145.2 million Indonesian Rupiah (INR Rs 6.69 lakhs and 7.16 lakhs). The new Suzuki Carry comes with several subtle and refreshing changes to the design.
The styling is certainly sharper but it now gives the Suzuki Carry a more pleasant design than the pre-facelift model. The changes in design are concentrated only at the front of the vehicle. The headlamp has been redesigned and so has the bumper. It sports an all-new grille that makes it stand in-line with Suzuki's passenger cars.
The cabin has also been refreshed and is now more spacious and comfortable. It now accommodates three people instead of two. The driver's seat is now adjustable and it comes with comforts like power steering, air-conditioning and even a music player.
The new Suzuki Carry measures 4,195mm in length, 1,675mm in width and 1,870mm in height. The increase in size comes as a result of a larger cargo space at the rear. The loading bay on the open-deck variant can be accessed from three sides giving its users the ease of loading.
It is powered by a 1.5-litre K15B-C petrol engine. The 1,462cc, four-cylinder engine produces a maximum power output of 95.6bhp and a peak torque output of 135Nm. Transmission duties are handled by a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Suspension duties are handled by MacPherson struts up front and rigid leaf-springs at the rear. The 2019 Suzuki Carry will be produced in Indonesia and exported to over 100 countries. The 2019 Suzuki Carry is available in four variants — FD, FS AC/PS, WD and WD AC/PS. FD is the base variant while WD AC/PS is the top-spec variant.
Thoughts On 2019 Suzuki Carry Launched In Indonesia
The Suzuki Carry has been a venerable brand in the LCV segment for decades now. The seventh-gen Suzuki Carry was launched in India as the first-gen Maruti Suzuki Omni. Decades later, it was only in 2016 that Maruti Suzuki made its debut in the commercial vehicle segment with the current-gen Super Carry.
Demand for the Maruti Suzuki Super Carry grew gradually and is still growing. The launch of the refreshed model will only help boost that growth. Maruti Suzuki will be discontinuing the production of the diesel-powered variant of the Super Carry as making the transition to BS-VI with that old diesel engine was proving to be a task. The company will instead focus on having it powered by petrol/CNG.