- 7 hrs ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 10 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 10 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 12 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- News Beware! Indian Army cautions soldiers against suspected girl spy on Instagram
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England v Australia: Morgan's men look for response after Sri Lanka setback
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Fourth Day Collection: Shahid Kapoor In A Celebration Mode
- Technology Realme Smartphone With 64MP Camera Sensor On Cards – What To Expect
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mercedes-Benz has revealed the new CLA Shooting Brake at the ongoing 2019 Geneva Motor Show. It is the second-generation of the CLA Shooting Brake and it looks stunning. It is now longer, wider, shorter and a lot sleeker when compared to the previous generation.
The Mercedes-Benz CLA class is nothing but a four-door coupe sedan based on the A-Class hatchback, and the CLA Shooting Brake is an attempt to make the CLA more practical for users in the European Market.
The Shooting Brake doesn't sell in large numbers, but its customers are those who prefer excellence in design over anything else. The entire appeal therefore of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake is only for those who desire a car with the three-pointed star that is set apart from the rest.
The new Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake takes this appeal further with its curvaceous body and futuristic design. Mercedes-benz has reduced the amount of lines and creases in the design and added more curves.
This is true especially for the rear-end of the CLA Shooting Brake where the roof starts sloping down. In-fact, the Shooting Brake in our opinion looks sportier than the new CLA coupe. The front-end looks exactly like the new CLA Coupe and the rest of the body is different.
The new Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake is 48mm longer, 53mm wider and 2mm lower than the outgoing model. The Wheelbase has increased by 30mm and the change in roofline design has increased headroom by 8mm for the rear passengers. As a result, the interiors too are now more spacious.
The interiors of the new Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake are modern. The old dashboard has made way for the new MBUX dual-screen setup. Instrumentation and vehicular information is displayed on one screen while the other one takes care of entertainment needs.
The steering wheel too follows the new design cues and features controls for various settings and functions. The car also features voice commands and interior assist that activates or deactivates various features based on gestures. It also comes with gesture-controlled ambient lighting.
Drivetrain options will include the new 2.0-litre engine with a maximum power output of 225bhp and a peak torque output of 350Nm. This engine will be mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox. There will be more engine more engine options and an AMG-spec version too.
Thoughts On New Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake
The CLA Shooting Brake is one of the most unique product offerings out there. There is no necessity for such a product and yet Mercedes-Benz has devoted so much attention into making it. Those who buy the new CLA Shooting Brake will do so just to make a style statement and that is exactly what Mercedes intended it to do.