- 13 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 17 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 19 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Finance Nifty Opens Higher, Breaches 13,000 Points Mark
- Sports ISL feature: Edu Bedia all praise for FC Goa’s fighting spirit
- News Trump legal team distances itself from Powell
- Technology Poco M3 Launch Today: Live Stream, Expected Specifications And More
- Movies Andhaghaaram Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
We have already reported about Tata Motors launching a new special edition of the SUV named as Neon Edition. Now, a Tata Motors dealership in Coimbatore has showcased the Rose Gold edition of the Nexon. As the name suggests the Nexon in finished in a Rose Gold paint scheme.
Apart from the new rose gold paint scheme, the Nexon also gets a new colour theme for the interior. Up front, the Rose Gold edition of the Nexon features a blacked-out grille, fog lamp housing and air dam. Apart from that the overall design of the SUV remains the same.
On the side profile, the Nexon Rose Gold edition features a dark shade of rose gold on the window line. The roof rails, ORVMs and alloy wheels also get a black treatment. The badges are also painted with the new rose gold colour. Apart from that, all the design elements remain unchanged.
The interior of the special edition Nexon features rose gold accents. The cabin gets a dual-tone theme with dark grey and rose gold colours. The SUV also gets premium seat upholstery which adds to the overall appeal of the Rose Gold edition model. Apart from that, all the equipment are the same as the standard model.
The Tata Nexon Rose Gold edition draws power from the same 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed AMT gearbox.
The Tata Nexon Rose Gold edition is a modification done by a dealership and the cost of the modifications has not been revealed. Currently, the Nexon is offered in six colour options: Etna Orange, Vermont Red, Moroccan Blue, Seattle Silver, Glasgow Grey and Calgary White. The Rose Gold paint scheme renders a new look to the Nexon.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Rose Gold Edition
The Tata Nexon Rose Gold edition is a custom paint job done by a dealership and the SU looks elegant in the new colour. Tata Motors will introduce a new Neon Green colour scheme in the coming days and it will be a vibrant avatar of the SUV. The Tata Nexon has been doing well in the market and the addition of the new colour will boost the sales of the SUV.