- 1 hr ago Honda Dio BS6 Prices Increased For The Third Time Since Launch: New Price List Details
- 2 hrs ago New Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.26 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 4 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- News What PM Modi told about India's COVID-19 vaccine at the meet with CMs today
- Movies 'Sons Of Soil: Jaipur Pink Panther': Amazon Prime Video And Abhishek Bachchan Unveil Trailer
- Technology Everything You Should Know About WhatsApp Scam
- Finance How To Open A Post Office Fixed Deposit Account?
- Sports India vs Australia: Shikhar Dhawan unveils Team India's Retro Jersey and Kit for the upcoming series against Australia
- Lifestyle Dev Uthani Ekadashi 2020: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Tata Motors launched the Nexon SUV in the Indian market in September 2017 and since its launch, the SUV has been selling in numbers. Currently, Tata Nexon is a popular product in the compact SUV segment. Now, Tata Motors has teased the new Nexon Neon limited edition model ahead of its launch.
Tata Motors is trying to create an excitement with the Nexon as the festive season is around the corner. The teaser states that the Tata Nexon Neon will be a limited edition model and it is expected to be launched by this month or beginning of October 2018.
The Tata Nexon Neon edition will be finished in a Neon Green colour and the roof and ORVMs gets a grey colour. The teaser states that ‘Knock out the rest with Neon' and the video does not reveal much details of the limited edition Nexon SUV.
The Tata Nexon Neon limited edition is expected to be equipped with alloy wheels with grey accents to go with the grey roof of the SUV. The interior of the Nexon will also get neon green accents on the dashboard, seats and door trims. Overall, the Nexon Neon edition will look vibrant than the other colours.
The Tata Nexon Neon limited edition will draw power from the same 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine. The petrol engine is good for 108bhp and 170Nm of torque while the diesel engine churns out 108bhp and 260Nm of torque. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed AMT gearbox.
The Tata Nexon has been one of the best-selling SUVs in the Indian market. In the past few months, the Nexon has recorded an average sales figure of 4,250 units per month. Now, with the festive season around the corner, we can expect the sales to go up.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Neon Limited Edition
Tata Motors is all set to launch the new limited edition model of the Nexon which will be named as Neon edition. The Nexon Neon edition will be finished in Neon Green colour and grey roof. The new Nexon Neon will be a limited edition model and it is expected to be launched by this month or October.