- 49 min ago Honda Dio BS6 Prices Increased For The Third Time Since Launch: New Price List Details
- 1 hr ago New Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.26 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 3 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- Technology Vivo V20 Pro India Launch Officially Confirmed; Pre-Orders Also Live
- Sports ISL is the new home of A League players
- Movies A Suitable Boy: 2 Netflix Executives Booked After Outrage Over Kissing Scene In Temple
- Finance Bharti Infratel Shares Rose 26.5% In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Best Beauty Moments From The American Music Awards 2020
- News Cyclone Nivar LIVE: Red Alert in Tamil Nadu; Sec 144 in Puducherry for Next 3 Days
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Tata Nexon Kraz Launched In India: Tata Motors has launched the new Nexon Kraz (pronounced as 'craze') limited edition model in the country. The Tata Nexon Kraz has been launched to celebrate the first anniversary of the Nexon brand. The prices for the Tata Nexon Kraz start at Rs 7.14 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Tata Nexon Kraz is available in both the petrol and diesel options and the limited edition model is offered in two variants: Kraz and Kraz+. The base petrol trim of the Nexon Kraz is priced at Rs 7.14 lakh and the top-spec diesel trim costs 8.64 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Below is the detailed pricing of the Tata Nexon Kraz.
|Nexon KRAZ||Rs 7,14,951||Rs 8,07,566|
|Nexon KRAZ+||Rs 7,76,595||Rs 8,64,058|
The exterior of the Tata Nexon Kraz features an all-new Tromso black body with the sonic-silver dual-tone roof. Other new design elements include neo-green ORVMs, neo-green front grille inserts, neo-green wheel accents and Kraz badging at the rear.
The interior of the Nexon Kraz sports a piano black dashboard with neo-green AV vent surrounds, piano black door and console finishers and piano black steering accents. The seats also get neo-green stitching with Kraz pattern for seat cushions. There is also a Kraz central control badging.
The Tata Nexon Kraz draws power from the same 1.2-litre Revotron petrol and 1.5-litre Revotorq diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 108bhp and 170Nm of torque while the diesel engine churns out 108bhp and 260Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The Tata Nexon Kraz is based on the XT trim of the SUV and it misses out on features such as touchscreen infotainment system and alloy wheels. But the Kraz edition of the Nexon comes with features such as automatic climate control, electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs, steering mounted controls and Harman music system.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Kraz
The Tata Nexon has been one of the best-selling compact SUV in the Indian market. Now, to celebrate the first anniversary of the SUV, the company has launched Nexon Kraz edition. The special edition of the SUV features cosmetic updates to the exterior and interior design. The Nexon Kraz looks bold and elegant as compared to the standard variant of the SUV.