- 1 hr ago Honda Dio BS6 Prices Increased For The Third Time Since Launch: New Price List Details
- 2 hrs ago New Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.26 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 4 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- News What PM Modi told about India's COVID-19 vaccine at the meet with CMs today
- Technology Everything You Should Know About WhatsApp Scam
- Finance How To Open A Post Office Fixed Deposit Account?
- Sports India vs Australia: Shikhar Dhawan unveils Team India's Retro Jersey and Kit for the upcoming series against Australia
- Lifestyle Dev Uthani Ekadashi 2020: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Host Kiccha Sudeep To Return With The New Season In January 2021
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Previously we had reported about Tata Motors teasing a special edition of the Nexon SUV. Now, Autocar India has got hold of the leaked image of the Nexon which will be called as Tata Nexon Kraz edition. The Tata Nexon Kraz edition is expected to be launched in the coming days.
The Tata Nexon Kraz edition is finished in a black and grey dual-tone paint scheme. The ORVMs, front grille and wheels get neon green highlights. The rear end of the Nexon Kraz also gets a ‘Kraz' badging which is highlighted in the same neon green colour.
The Tata Nexon Kraz is likely to be offered on the XT trim of the SUV, which means it will miss out on features such as touchscreen infotainment system and alloy wheels. The new Kraz edition of the Nexon looks bold and aggressive as compared to the other colours on offer.
The interior of the Tata Nexon Kraz edition will also feature neon green highlights on the centre console, around AC vents and stitching on the seats. Apart from that all the design elements and equipment will remain the same. But the lack of a touchscreen infotainment system and other features will be a setback for the Nexon Kraz edition.
The Tata Nexon Kraz edition will draw power from the same 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 108bhp and 170Nm of torque while the diesel engine churns out 108bhp and 260Nm of torque. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed AMT gearbox.
The Tata Nexon Kraz edition will not be a dealer-level modification as the Rose Gold Edition. But it will be a special edition model which will be introduced in the market as the festive season is around the corner.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Kraz Edition
Tata Motors is all set to introduce the Nexon Kraz edition in the Indian market with a new dual-tone paint scheme and neon green highlights. The new colour option looks bold as compared to the other colour options on the Nexon SUV. We expect the Nexon Kraz edition to be launched in the country in the coming days.