- 9 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- Technology Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Auto Expo 2018: Tata Nexon AMT unveiled. The new Tata Nexon AMT is expected to be launched in a couple of months with prices expected to be around Rs 30,000 more than the manual versions. The Tata Motors Nexon AMT will rival the likes of the Ford EcoSport with the automatic gearbox and the Mahindra TUV300 AMT.
Tata Nexon AMT Specifications
The new Tata Nexon features the same petrol and diesel engines found in the manual gearbox versions of the compact SUV. The 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine produces 108bhp @ 5,000rpm and 170Nm of torque @ 1,750rpm. The 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine cranks out 108bhp @ 3,750rpm and 260 Nm of torque @ 1,500 rpm.
Both engines will be mated to a new AMT gearbox which is based on the six-speed manual gearbox found on the regular petrol and diesel versions of the car.
The new AMT gearbox will feature a creep mode to help commuters in stop-go rush hour city traffic while more enthusiastic drivers can switch to the manual mode for more spirited driving. The new Nexon AMT from Tata Motors will also feature three driving modes - Eco, City and Sport.
Tata Nexon AMT Design & Features
In terms of design, the new Tata Nexon AMT is no different from its manual gearbox siblings. However, the new Tata Nexon AMT will be seen with a new colour option - Etna Orange - which will also make its way to the other variants of the SUV.
The new Nexon AMT will pack the same safety kit found on the regular SUV including multiple airbags and anti-lock brakes. The new Tata Nexon AMT will also get hill assist to help the SUV climb up steep inclines.
DriveSpark's Thoughts on The Unveiling Of The Tata Nexon AMT At Auto Expo 2018
The unveiling of the Tata Nexon AMT at Auto Expo 2018 was a rather quiet one as the major news at the Tata stall was the arrival of two new concepts - the H5X SUV and the 45X hatchback. However, the Nexon AMT will be more important for Tata in the near future when it arrives to take on the mighty Ford EcoSport Automatic and the Mahindra TUV 300.