- 2 hrs ago Porsche & Boeing Enter Partnership To Develop Premium Electric Flying Cars
- 2 hrs ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 Prices Increased In India: Price Hike Only For Standard & Darknight Edition Models
- 2 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar (2020) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Maruti XL5 (Premium WagonR) Spied Testing Yet Again: Fresh Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- News Migrants as foot-soldiers: How JMB is becoming India’s most dangerous terror group
- Technology Nokia 9 PureView With Android 10 Makes Cameo On Geekbench
- Movies Chiranjeevi Is Ready To Do A Multi-starrer With Pawan Kalyan!
- Sports India does not need me to be successful all the time: Sunil Chhetri
- Finance ICICI Bank FD Health: Should You Opt For This FD + Health Insurance Scheme?
- Lifestyle Dhadak Actress Janhvi Kapoor And Sairat Actress Rinku Rajguru Have Humble Fashion Goals For Us
- Travel 8 Most Dangerous Road Routes In India
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
Tata Harrier pre-launch display/showcase event kickstarts in Gurgaon (Gurugram) on 18th December 2018. The event served as a perfect opportunity for potential customers and those who have already booked the vehicle, to experience the flagship Tata Motors product up close.
In addition to this, hundreds came to see what Tata Motors has to offer in their ‘benchmark SUV'. The hype created by the latest Tata product was quite high, ever since it was first unveiled at Auto Expo 2018 in its concept format, the H5X. We have already driven it and you canknow every detail of the SUV in our Tata Harrier review.
This is the first time that Tata Motors is showcasing the highly-anticipated Harrier to the general public. The unique Tata Harrier display will further extend to 10 more cities in the coming days.
There will be two time slots for the visitors. Those who have pre-booked the Harrier will get an exclusive 9am – 11am time slot, while remaining visitors are allowed only from 11am – 9pm. In addition to this, confirmed buyers will also get a unique collector's item — a 1:18 Tata Harrier model.
The new Tata Harrier comes with enough and more for its expected price range of Rs 16 – 21 lakh ‘on-road'. Yes, the flagship Tata SUV has got a few shortcomings, but they are all buried deep down by the host of features it offers — check out the pros and cons of Tata Harrier to know more.
The main highlight of the new Tata Harrier is its OMEGA architecture; derived from Land Rover's D8 platform (underpins the Discovery Sport). This makes the Harrier, the very first product to share engineering with Jaguar Land Rover.
The Tata Harrier does not compromise on the safety front either. For instance, it even gets Brake Disc Wiping on top of all the other such major safety equipment in the Harrier. Tata Motors expects it to be a game changer and we do not doubt that.
Powering the Tata Harrier is a 2.0-litre Kryotech diesel engine which makes 138bhp and 350Nm of torque. This is mated to a six-speed manual and an automatic variant might be introduced at a later stage.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Pre-Launch Showcase
The ongoing Tata Harrier pre-launch event is a good move to attract more buyers, and also to improve the brand image. Tata Motors is slowly proving that they are capable of producing premium products, without compromising too much on affordability. What do you think of the new Tata Harrier? Let us know in the comment section below.
Image Source:Club Harrier