- 29 min ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now.
- 3 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Jaganmohan Reddy to meet Modi tomorrow
- Technology Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- Finance Modi And Trump To Meet At The Upcoming G20 Summit
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: 10 great players who never won the trophy
- Movies Salman Khan's Hilarious Reply When Katrina Kaif Asked Him Why He Doesn't Follow Her On Instagram!
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors is all set to launch the new Harrier SUV in the Indian market in early 2019. Ahead of that, the Tata Harrier has been fully revealed in the latest images. Tata Motors has also commenced the manufacturing of Harrier in India and the first SUV has been rolled out of the Pune Plant.
The bookings for the Tata Harrier is open and the SUV can be booked by making an advanced payment of Rs 30,000. The Tata Harrier SUV is a premium offering and will be a game-changing product for the company. Does the premium SUV live up to the expectations? Let's find out in this first look review of the Tata Harrier.
Tata Harrier Design
The Tata Harrier is the first product to feature the new Impact Design 2.0 philosophy. The front fascia of the Tata Harrier is dominated by a large grille with Tata Motors insignia. The front end of the SUV also features sleek LED DRLs, tri-arrow pattern bumper with integrated headlamps and fog lamps, honeycomb pattern lower grille, silver skid plate and black cladding.
The side profile of the Tata Harrier features a floating roof design with chrome lining above the windowline. Other design elements include flared wheel arches, black plastic cladding running across the body, chrome treatment on the door handles and large alloy wheels.
The rear profile of the Tata Harrier features a roof-mounted spoiler, shark-fin antenna, sleek LED tail light cluster and a black strip that runs across the tailgate and integrates with the tail lights. The boot lip and the bumper gets black treatment and silver strip runs across the bumper with reflectors on either side.
Tata Harrier Engine Details
The Tata Harrier will draw power from a 2-litre four-cylinder, Kryotec diesel engine that produces 140bhp. The 2-litre unit is also compliant with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms. The engine will be mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. Tata Motors will also offer 6-speed automatic gearbox sourced from Hyundai.
Tata Harrier Interior
Tata Motors has not revealed the interior of the Harrier. By going by the spy pictures, the interior will be premium with all the bells and whistles. The interior of the Tata Harrier is likely to feature a dual-tone theme with silver accents around the centre console and door trims.
Tata Harrier Features
The Tata Harrier SUV will be loaded with features such as a touchscreen infotainment system with connectivity options, premium leather upholstery, rear AC vents and surround system. The safety features of the Tata Harrier will include dual airbags, ABS, EBD, rear parking sensors with camera and much more.
Tata Harrier Rivals
The Tata Harrier will be a game-changing product in the Indian market. When launched in the country, the Tata Harrier will rival the likes of Jeep Compass, Hyundai Creta and the Mahindra XUV500.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier SUV
Tata Motors has finally revealed the Harrier SUV which also debuts the new Impact Design 2.0. The Tata Harrier is rugged and elegant at the same time and Tata Motors claims that the SUV will have class-leading space and off-roading capability. Will the Tata Harrier live up to the expectations? We will find out when the Harrier is launched in 2019.