- 7 hrs ago Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- 8 hrs ago KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- 11 hrs ago Will BS-IV Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020 Remain Operational: Here's The Government's Decision
- 13 hrs ago Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- News FATF review: Pakistan failed 32 of 40 parameters
- Finance 7 Best HDFC Mutual Fund Schemes You Must Buy
- Movies Porinju Mariam Jose Box Office Collections Day 1: Makes A Solid And Promising Opening!
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- Technology Amazon Onam Offers 2019 – Laptops, Headphones, Speakers And More On Discount
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Auto Expo 2018: Tata H5X concept SUV revealed. The Tata H5X concept previews Tata's upcoming premium SUV and is based on the company's Impact Design 2.0 design language and is one of two new concept cars revealed by Tata Motors At Auto Expo 2018.
The new Tata H5X is based on the new Tata Motors 'Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced' (OMEGA) architecture based monocoque chassis. The new Tata Omega architecture platform has been developed with the help of Tata's subsidiary Land Rover and is based on the latter's legendary LR4 chassis.
Tata H5X Concept Design & Features
In terms of design, the new Tata H5X concept is striking to look at with sleek angular LED headlights flanking either end of the revised impact design grille. The front bumper features enclosures for the foglamps on either side but is totally dominated by the massive front skid plate which is painted grey.
The sides of the H5X are raised quite high above the ground with the wheel arches playing host to some rather huge wheels. The floating roofline slopes sharply towards the rear and the blacked out C-pillar. Also at the sides, are steps that allow access to the interior of the car.
The rear end of the new H5X concept SUV looks like a sharper version of the Nexon SUV with a roof-mounted spoiler and a sharply raked rear windscreen. The sleek LED tail lights feature a distinct lighting signature as well. Both Tata badges on the front and rear of the SUV are illuminated.
Inside, the H5X is as opulent as the Land Rovers it is based on with large seats and a triple layer dash along with a gear knob taken straight from its British cousins.
Other opulent features include dual floating displays up front which replace the instrument binnacle and the infotainment display. The front seats also feature screens at the back for the viewing pleasure of the rear passengers.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Unveiling Of The Tata H5X Concept At Auto Expo
The Tata H5X takes a look at Tata's future with larger SUVs. If Tata Motors manages to make the production car look anything like the H5X concept, Tata may just have a wild card to trump the Jeep Compass.