- 9 min ago Suzuki Gixxer SF First Ride Review — Greatness Reborn
- 55 min ago Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 First Ride Review — It Could Just Save The 250cc Segment In India
- 16 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- Finance SEBI Allows Mutual Funds To Participate In Commodities Derivatives
- Movies Kajal Aggarwal Rubbishes The Hot Rumours That Have Been Doing The Rounds?
- Lifestyle Before Leaving Cannes Film Festival 2019, Diana Penty Gives Us A Textured Dress Goal
- Technology Amazon Huawei Week: Upto 20000 off, No EMI Cost, Exchange offer on smartphones
- News EC to meet today after Oppn demands verification of VVPAT slips
- Sports End of an era as Nicol David bows out
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Auto Expo 2018: Tata H5X concept SUV revealed. The Tata H5X concept previews Tata's upcoming premium SUV and is based on the company's Impact Design 2.0 design language and is one of two new concept cars revealed by Tata Motors At Auto Expo 2018.
The new Tata H5X is based on the new Tata Motors 'Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced' (OMEGA) architecture based monocoque chassis. The new Tata Omega architecture platform has been developed with the help of Tata's subsidiary Land Rover and is based on the latter's legendary LR4 chassis.
Tata H5X Concept Design & Features
In terms of design, the new Tata H5X concept is striking to look at with sleek angular LED headlights flanking either end of the revised impact design grille. The front bumper features enclosures for the foglamps on either side but is totally dominated by the massive front skid plate which is painted grey.
The sides of the H5X are raised quite high above the ground with the wheel arches playing host to some rather huge wheels. The floating roofline slopes sharply towards the rear and the blacked out C-pillar. Also at the sides, are steps that allow access to the interior of the car.
The rear end of the new H5X concept SUV looks like a sharper version of the Nexon SUV with a roof-mounted spoiler and a sharply raked rear windscreen. The sleek LED tail lights feature a distinct lighting signature as well. Both Tata badges on the front and rear of the SUV are illuminated.
Inside, the H5X is as opulent as the Land Rovers it is based on with large seats and a triple layer dash along with a gear knob taken straight from its British cousins.
Other opulent features include dual floating displays up front which replace the instrument binnacle and the infotainment display. The front seats also feature screens at the back for the viewing pleasure of the rear passengers.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Unveiling Of The Tata H5X Concept At Auto Expo
The Tata H5X takes a look at Tata's future with larger SUVs. If Tata Motors manages to make the production car look anything like the H5X concept, Tata may just have a wild card to trump the Jeep Compass.