- 50 min ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- 2 hrs ago Exide Neo Electric Rickshaw Unveiled In India: Will Feature Rear-View Camera
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Bookings Commence: New Colour & Limited Numbers Only
- 20 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Laal Kaptaan Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Saif Ali Khan Starrer
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Anas, Jobby to miss season opener due to suspension
- News Mahasabha leader Kamlesh Tiwari shot dead in Lucknow, says Reports
- Technology Vivo iQOO Neo With Snapdragon 855 SoC Set To Launch On October 24
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2019: These Bollywood Divas Inspired Us With Their Ethnic Outfits
- Finance Banking Services To Be Hit On Oct 22 As Unions Plan Strike
- Travel Tips For Choosing The Right Travel Insurance Policy
- Education HTET Preparation Tips To Crack Exam In One Month
Maruti Vitara Brezza AMT launched in India. Maruti Suzuki has launched the Vitara Brezza with the Auto Gear Shift (AGS) as an option. The prices for the Maruti Vitara Brezza AMT start at Rs 8.54 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Maruti Vitara Brezza AMT is offered in four variants: VDI, ZDI, ZDI+ and ZDI+ Dual Tone. The base variant of the Maruti Vitara Brezza AMT is priced at Rs 8.54 lakh and the top-spec model carries a price tag of Rs 10.49 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Below is the detailed pricing of the Maruti Vitara Brezza AMT.
|VDI AGS||₹ 8,54,000|
|ZDI AGS||₹ 9,31,500|
|ZDI+ AGS||₹ 10,27,000|
|ZDI+ Dual Tone AGS||₹ 10,49,000|
*Note: All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
The new Maruti Vitara Brezza AMT now comes with standard safety features such as dual airbags and ABS. The compact SUV also gets a new dual-tone Autumn Orange with Pearl Arctic colour. Other changes include a chrome grille and chrome garnish on the boot as standard.
The top-spec variant of the Maruti Vitara Brezza AMT also gets a new alloy wheel with gloss black finish. The interior also features an all-black theme with a black dashboard. Apart from that the overall design of the Vitara Brezza AMT remains identical to the manual variant.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza AMT draws power from the same 1.3-litre four-cylinder, diesel engine producing 88.8bhp and 200Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an AMT gearbox. The manual version of the Brezza delivers a claimed mileage of 24.3kpl. So, expect a similar figure for the AMT variant.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza will rival the recently launched Tata Nexon AMT. The Nexon AMT is available in both petrol and diesel options, but Tata Motors offers the AMT option in the top-spec model. The Brezza AMT is available in mid and top-spec trims and that's the reason the Brezza AMT is cheaper than Nexon AMT.
Thoughts On The Maruti Vitara Brezza AMT
The Maruti Vitara Brezza has been the best-selling compact SUV in the Indian market. Now, with the introduction of the AMT gearbox, we can expect the sales to shoot up in the Indian market. The Vitara Brezza AMT rivals the Tata Nexon AMT which is expensive than the Brezza AMT. With the host of new features and aggressive price tag, the Maruti Vitara Brezza AMT has an upper hand.