- 3 hrs ago Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- 3 hrs ago Ssangyong Tivoli Facelift Unveiled In South Korea — Features A New Engine And Tweaked Interiors
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings Cross The 17000 Mark — India Loves The Korean Bestseller
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Unveils 2020 Superb — Tech Overload
- News 2019 Lok Sabha election results: UP alone sends six Muslim MPs to Parliament, none from the BJP
- Sports Boxing: Mary Kom, Shiva Thapa dominate finals as Amit Panghal fights his way to gold at 2nd India Open
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Flawless At amfAR Gala 2019?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The 'Limited Plus' is now the new top-end variant for the Jeep Compass SUV offering in India. The new variant will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options. The petrol version will come with a two-wheel drive automatic configuration. While the diesel version offers both two and four-wheel drive system with a manual transmission.
The Jeep Compass Limited Plus 4X2 Petrol Automatic is priced at Rs 21.41 lakh, while the Limited Plus 4X4 Diesel Manual comes with a price tag of Rs 22.85 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new ‘Limited Plus' variant comes with a host of additional equipment above all other features seen on the Limited variant. Bookings for the new Jeep Compass Limited Plus variant has officially begun at Rs 50,000. Deliveries of the new variant will start across India from the first week of October.
New features on the Limited Plus variant include a large panoramic sunroof, 18-inch alloy wheels finished in a black and polished aluminium shade and a brand new UConnect 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The Jeep Compass Limited Plus variant also comes with automatic headlamps, rain sensing wipers and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. In terms of safety, the new variant now comes equipped with six airbags as standard.
Apart from these new additional equipment and features, the new variant remains unchanged mechanically. The Jeep Compass comes powered by a 2.0-litre Multijet diesel engine and a 1.3-litre Multiair petrol unit. The diesel engine produces 170bhp and 350Nm of torque while the petrol engine churns out 160bhp and 250Nm of peak torque.
The petrol and diesel engine units are further mated to a seven-speed automatic and six-speed manual gearbox, respectively.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Limited Plus Variant
Jeep has already sold over 26,000 units of the Compass SUV in India. The company further hopes to boost sales with the addition of the all-new top-end fully-loaded version.
Jeep has also postponed the launch of the Trailhawk variant in the country to next year. The Jeep Compass takes on rivals such as the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV500 and the upcoming Tata Harrier in India.