- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports ISL 2019-20: KBFC vs ATK: Ogbeche the hero as Kerala strike down ATK in Indian Super League opener
- News October 21 by-polls: Key constituencies to watch out for
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
The 'Limited Plus' is now the new top-end variant for the Jeep Compass SUV offering in India. The new variant will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options. The petrol version will come with a two-wheel drive automatic configuration. While the diesel version offers both two and four-wheel drive system with a manual transmission.
The Jeep Compass Limited Plus 4X2 Petrol Automatic is priced at Rs 21.41 lakh, while the Limited Plus 4X4 Diesel Manual comes with a price tag of Rs 22.85 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new ‘Limited Plus' variant comes with a host of additional equipment above all other features seen on the Limited variant. Bookings for the new Jeep Compass Limited Plus variant has officially begun at Rs 50,000. Deliveries of the new variant will start across India from the first week of October.
New features on the Limited Plus variant include a large panoramic sunroof, 18-inch alloy wheels finished in a black and polished aluminium shade and a brand new UConnect 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The Jeep Compass Limited Plus variant also comes with automatic headlamps, rain sensing wipers and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. In terms of safety, the new variant now comes equipped with six airbags as standard.
Apart from these new additional equipment and features, the new variant remains unchanged mechanically. The Jeep Compass comes powered by a 2.0-litre Multijet diesel engine and a 1.3-litre Multiair petrol unit. The diesel engine produces 170bhp and 350Nm of torque while the petrol engine churns out 160bhp and 250Nm of peak torque.
The petrol and diesel engine units are further mated to a seven-speed automatic and six-speed manual gearbox, respectively.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Limited Plus Variant
Jeep has already sold over 26,000 units of the Compass SUV in India. The company further hopes to boost sales with the addition of the all-new top-end fully-loaded version.
Jeep has also postponed the launch of the Trailhawk variant in the country to next year. The Jeep Compass takes on rivals such as the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV500 and the upcoming Tata Harrier in India.