- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 10 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Jaguar Land Rover has recently announced that they are going to bring their Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) range to our shores.
What exactly does the SVO brand do? From the outside, there are no tweaks done to the car, but, the engine is heavily tuned ( for performance). After that, it is like unleashing a beast in the wild.
The Range Rover Sport SVR is a car that we are already familiar with. Now, the Range Rover SV Autobiography and the limited-edition SV Coupe are also going to make their way to India market.
The cars which will be given the SVO treatment will be fitted with a 5.0-litre, supercharged, V8. That much power means that the cars are going to have a staggering 500 bhp plus!
On the other hand, the Range Rover Sport SVR is more inclined towards sportiness, which means, stiffer suspension and a much throaty exhaust note to go along with.
Moreover, the F-type SVR is also expected in the line-up. With SVR treatment the car is expected to produce around 10 per cent more power than the outgoing — F-Type R.
The engine remains the same 5.0-litre one, but, the SVR gets sharper bumpers, custom exhaust and retuned suspension.
The Range Rover Sport SVR is expected to arrive in the next quarter followed by the top-end Range Rover SV Autobiography. Also, the limited-edition three-door Range Rover SV Coupe might make its debut in the last quarter of 2018.
Moreover, only 999 units of the RR SV Coupe will be offered in India.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The JLR SVO Range!
The SVO is being launched in the Indian market for one reason - to cater to those buyers needs who are looking to get something more out of their machines with a bit of a personal customization to it.