- 4 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive Bangalore Edition: Here Are The Highlights
- 6 hrs ago Indian Government Prefers Hyundai Kona EV Over Mahindra & Tata
- 9 hrs ago Idemitsu Honda India Talent Hunt 2019 Reaches Bangalore: Hunt For India's Next-Gen Racing Talent
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Tata Tigor Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Joins Hands With UNICEF To Raise His Voice Against Child S*xual Abuse
- News 25-year-old Marathi actress dies post delivery; kin blame lack of ambulance
- Sports ISL 2019-20: NorthEast take a point from Bengaluru FC
- Technology Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Massive Leak Reveals Specs And Price Ahead Of Launch
- Lifestyle 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Farro, The Nutrient-packed Ancient Grain
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
- Finance Sovereign Gold Bond Series VI Opens; Good Alternative To Physical Gold On Dhanteras
- Travel Hidlumane Waterfalls - How To Reach And Things To Do
Spy pics of Ford India's new Figo facelift have been leaked online. Shot in the dark, the pictures show a few details of how the Ford Figo facelift looks compared to the current model. The 'Blu' decal at the back of the hatchback has raised some questions; especially whether this is the 2019 Ford Figo CNG variant.
The images shared by TeamBHP show that the proportions of the facelifted Ford Figo are quite identical to the current model. The bumpers are redesigned and the car did not have any forms of camouflage.
The black multi-spoke alloy wheels seem to be 16-inch in size. Even though they have only four lugs, the overall looks are really good. The black decals further extend to the base of the doors.
The front profile is a bit unclear in the image, but we can be sure that it looks similar to the recently-launched Ford Aspire. The new Ford Aspire followed the same concept — no major design changes, but a lot of improvements and additions over the previous model — read our detailed Ford Aspire Review to know more.
The present Ford Figo is really outdated in terms of features and equipment, when compared to the Maruti Swift, Hyundai Elite i20 or the Honda Jazz. The new Figo facelift will definitely sport a touchscreen infotainment system and better-quality interiors, as seen on the Ford Freestyle crossover.
The 2019 Ford Figo facelift will also get the highly-praised 1.2-litre Dragon three-cylinder petrol engine, which was first introduced in the Freestyle. The engine churns out 95bhp and 120Nm of torque. We have shared its driving experience in our Ford Freestyle review.
The proven 1.5-litre diesel engine will be on offer as well. It makes 99bhp and 215Nm of torque. Both engines will be mated to a five-speed manual, and there is no news regarding an automatic variant.
We can expect the Ford Figo facelift launch to happen in the second-quarter of 2019. Prices should be in the range of Rs 6 – 9 lakh ex-showroom. It will be slightly more expensive than the current model since Ford India has already announced their price hike for 2019.
Thoughts On The Ford Figo ‘Blu' Facelift
The Ford Figo is one the best cars to buy if you are a driving enthusiast. However, the present version is really low on equipment and for the same reason, sales figures are going down. The upcoming Figo facelift and its ‘Blu' avatar, will surely make up for it.