- 2 hrs ago BMW 3 Series Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 41.40 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago New BMW 3 Series Launch Highlights: Prices Start From 41.04 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- Movies Anees Bazmee‘s Answer To Akshay Kumar’s Presence In Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- News CBI books NDTV's Prannoy Roy,his wife & others alleged for violation of FDI rules
- Lifestyle Unknown Organ Under Human Skin Found, May Help Detect Pain
- Finance Parle To Lay Off Upto 10,000 Employees As Demand Falls
- Technology Realme XT With 64MP Camera Expected To Launch Soon
- Sports India vs West Indies: 1st Test: Preview, where to watch, live stream, timing, head to head, probable XI
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Ferrari Portofino launched in India at Rs 3.5 crore, ex-showroom (India). The Portofino comes in a convertible 2+2 GT configuration and is the latest entry-level model in the Italian supercar brand's product line-up. The Ferrari Portofino first made its public debut at the company's 70th-anniversary celebrations last year in Italy.
The Ferrari Portofino comes with arefreshed design, with a sculpted look. The Portofino also features a boomerang-shaped LED headlamps, along with a sharper and sportier front-end. However, the Portofino still manages to come with Ferrari's signature styling cues.
On the sides, the Ferrari Portofino comes with carbon-fibre skirts, as well as accentuated rear wheel arches merging into the tail lamps. The rear, on the other hand, features an all-new aggressive design with twin tail lamps, quad exhaust setup and a contoured boot lid.
Powering the Ferrari Portofino is a reworked 3.9-litre twin-turbo V8 engine seen previously on the California T. The updated engine is now tuned to produce 600bhp at 7,500rpm and 760Nm of torque at 5,250rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission as seen all Ferrari's currently on sale.
The new entry-level Ferrari is capable of reaching a top speed of 320km/h and a 0 - 100km/h run in 3.5 seconds.
The Ferrari Portofino comes with an all-new chassis, claimed to be 35 percent stiffer than its predecessor. This has also translated to a reduction in the overall weight by 80kg. Also, the Portofino has moved on from the old hydraulic unit to a new electro-mechanical steering setup.
Being a convertible, the Portofino comes with a metal-folding roof, able to open and close in under 14 seconds at speeds of up to 40km/h. Ferrari also offers a manually retractable wind deflector on the Portofino to reduce the turbulence in the cabin by 30 percent compared to the California T.
Inside, the Ferrari Portofino comes with a 2+2 seating arrangement. Features on the new Ferrari include a 10.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system, separate 8.8-inch screen for passengers, Apple CarPlay connectivity and 18-way electric seat adjustability among a host of other standard features.
Thoughts On The Ferrari Portofino In India
The new Ferrari Portofino will be sold in India, through the company's dealerships in Delhi and Mumbai. The car takes on rivals such as the Lamborghini Huracan Spyder, Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet and the Audi R8 Spyder.