- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Sports India vs West Indies: Highlights: Rahane and Bumrah torment West Indies as India seal first Test in clinical fashion
- Movies Hrithik Roshan: Entertainment Value Of A Film Is Most Important For Me
- News Local truck driver killed in stone pelting in Kashmir’s Anantnag
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Italian supercar maker Ferrari is all set to launch the Portofino in the Indian market. The Ferrari Portofino will be launched in the country on September 28, 2018. The Ferrari Portofino is the new entry-level offering which will replace the California T.
The Ferrari Portofino is named after Italy's coastal village and features a sporty and aggressive design language. The front fascia of the Portofino features a large grille, sleek LED headlamps, secondary air intakes on the bumper and front fenders also get air fins for aerodynamics.
The side profile of the Ferrari Portofino features a carbon fibre side skirt. The rear profile of the car sports an aggressive design with signature round tail lights, quad exhaust pipes and muscular rear bumper with black insert for the exhaust pipes.
The Ferrari Portofino draws power from a 3.9-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine that produces 592bhp and 760Nm of torque. The Portofino is capable of accelerating from 0-100km/h in just 3.5 seconds before topping out at 320km/h.
The interior of the Ferrari Portofino features a large 10.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system with a separate display for the passenger. Other features include 18-way electrically adjustable seats and a new wind deflector which is said to cut the airflow inside the cabin when the hardtop is retracted.
Thoughts On The Ferrari Portofino
Ferrari is gearing up for the launch of the Portofino in the Indian market which will replace the California T. The Portofino is powerful than the California and sports a new design which is elegant and sporty at the same time. We expect the Ferrari Portofino to be priced around Rs 3 crore ex-showroom.