- 5 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 21 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 22 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 24 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News Terror groups in Pakistan switch to new messaging apps developed by Turkish company
- Movies Varun Dhawan Weds Natasha Dalal: Karan Johar And Manish Malhotra Set To Attend The Ceremony!
- Sports Galle Test: Joe Root slams second consecutive ton against Sri Lanka, sends strong message to Indian bowlers
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Chevrolet India has organised a service camp across the country. The service camp for existing Chevrolet customers will be held between the 16th - 20th March 2018. The camp will be held across all the 170 authorised Chevrolet outlets nationwide.
While Chevrolet India may have shut down sales in the country, but true to their promise is still providing after sales and services for its existing customers. The American car manufacturer will set up the service camp offering professional maintenance and repairs in their authorised workshops.
The company expects close to 15,000 customers to visit the camp during the four day period. Chevrolet will provide expert advice on maintenance requirements for every Chevrolet model during the service camp. The company will also provide discounts up to 25 percent on labour charges and genuine Chevrolet parts and accessories. Other services include free vehicle health check-up and car-top wash.
Chevrolet made its entry into the Indian market in the late 1990s, but in a surprising move pulled the plug on retail operations in the country after two long decades in 2017. Chevrolet had two plants in India: Halol plant in Gujarat and Talegaon plant in Maharashtra. With the Talegaon plant still in operation for export markets, the Halol plant was sold off to Chinese car manufacturer SIAC.
Thoughts on Chevrolet Service Camp
Though Chevrolet stopped its retail operations in the country, stay true to their promise of providing after sales and service requirements for their existing customers. The Chevrolet service camp organised throughout the country further proves the their commitment to existing customers.