- 7 hrs ago Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Renault Kiger Waiting Period Increases: 16-Week Waiting Period For The Small SUV
- 12 hrs ago New Kia Cars Finance Offers Announced In India In July 2021: Partners With ICICI & Yes Banks
- 15 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- Technology Friendship Day Gift Ideas: Budget Smartphones Gift Your Best Friend
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Neha Bhasin Is The First Contestant Of Karan Johar’s Show; Watch Promo
- News PM Modi to address IPS probationers on July 31 via video conferencing
- Sports Tokyo 2020 Olympics: Highlights, Day 7
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By ICICI Direct For Gains Up To 14%
- Education CBSE 12th Marksheet: How To Download CBSE 12th Marksheet Online?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
- Lifestyle Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
Italian supercar manufacturer Pagani has introduced the Huayra BC a special edition of the Huayra. Only 20 examples of the car are built worldwide.
If you wonder how Pagani delivers its hypercars to its customers, then you should watch this. The entire process has been documented by a YouTube user. The Huayra BC pays tribute to Benny Caiola, a supercar collector and close acquaintance of Pagani founder Horacio Pagani.
After being carefully unloaded from the shipping pallet, the Pagani Huayra BC makes its way to its first customer in the US on a transport truck. The car is delivered to an Argentinian race driver, Pablo Perez Companc.
The owner of the car is delighted with his new purchase. He celebrates the delivery of his hypercar with champagne. But it's all in a day's work of Pagani.
The Pagani Huayra BC draws power from a 6-litre V12 engine deployed in the standard iteration of the car. But the BC badging car develops a claimed 789bhp and 1000Nm of torque.
If you're planning to have a similar experience, then you are out of luck. Because only 20 units of the Huayra BC will be built and all of them are booked.