- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 10 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Technology Samsung Independence Day Sale: Price Cut, Discount Offers On Best Samsung Smartphones
- Sports Jack Grealish joins Manchester City in record Premier League deal
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Italian supercar marque Pagani has revealed the one-off Huayra Lampo that is inspired by the 1954 Fiat Turbina concept, which was powered by a gas turbine engine.
Read Now - Best Road Trip Routes In India
The Pagani Huayra Lampo (Italian for Lightning) which has been created for Milanese car customizers Garage Italia Customs, features the red and white livery of the Turbino.
The red and white paint job is also transparent allowing gawkers to view the weave of the carbon-fibre panels which make up the Huayra's exterior.
Other design cues include gold wheels and Italian flags on the sides of the Lampo along with numerous lightning bolt badges.
Inside, the Huayra Lampo features a mostly leather interior with braided chequered patterns dotting sections of the dash, seats and rear storage area. The exposed aluminium sections of the Huayra Lampo's interior have been anodized in bronze.
Mechanically, the Huayra Lampo's engine remains unchanged compared with the 6.0-litre twin-turbo AMG unit kicking out 754bhp and 1,000Nm of torque, which is sent to the rear wheels via a sequential seven-speed AMT gearbox.
Pagani has fitted the Huayra Lampo with the 'Tempesta' package which adds new aerodynamic components for the splitter and sills while the front intakes have been expanded. The Lampo also gets additional carbon-fibre body parts from the madcap hardcore Huayra BC.
The Lampo is yet another one-off model from the madmen at Pagani but unlike their previous examples, the new bespoke car is based on a Huayra rather than the iconic Zonda.
While it may not be powered by a gas turbine engine like the one found on the Fiat Turbina concept the Huayra Lampo shows that when Lightning does strike twice, it can be one of the coolest experiences on the planet.