- 13 min ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 2 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Finance LVB To Operate As DBS Bank From Friday; Equity Write Off Clause Remains As Though
- News Cyclone Nivar: Railways cancels over dozen special trains, offers full refund
- Lifestyle How An Accidental Text To US Teen In 2016 Became Bittersweet Thanksgiving For A Grandma
- Sports Lyon dominate FIFA nominations after five straight Champions League triumphs
- Movies Richa Chadha Defends Delhi Crime’s Emmy Win Against Troll: 'What Have You Done To Lessen Crime?'
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Bringing an era to an end, General Motors announced that it would stop selling cars in India after May 2017.
The American carmaker had earlier lined up several cars for the Indian market before it decided to stop their operations. Among the cars that were expected to be offered in the country was the next-generation Chevrolet Cruze sedan and the new Spin MPV.
Recently, the new Chevrolet Cruze and the Spin MPV was spied testing in India. However, both the new Cruze sedan and the Spin MPV are not for the Indian market, but for exports to other countries.
The new-generation Chevrolet Cruze is underpinned by an all-new platform reducing the weight of the new Cruze by 113kg. The weight reduction helps the Cruze to be more efficient as well as improving the performance of the sedan.
The 2018 Chevrolet Cruze looks sharper and chiselled compared to the outgoing model. The next-generation Cruze features new tech and equipment such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with the touchscreen infotainment system.
The new-generation Chevrolet Cruze is offered with a 1.4-litre petrol engine for the global markets and safety features include multiple airbags, ABS, EBD, ESP, traction control among others.
The new Spin MPV receives changes to its front fascia with new headlamps and receives a new front grille which looks similar to the Chevrolet Sail hatchback which was on sale in India.
While GM decided not to sell cars in India, the company will continue to manufacture vehicles in the country for export. This emphasises that India continues to be one of the best markets to manufacture four-wheelers for other nations.