- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Weather today: Pre-Monsoon rains likely for Bangaloreans for the next three days
- Movies Hina Khan Is Highest Paid Actress In Television? The Actress Has A Witty Answer!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Maruti CelerioX launched in India. Prices for the new Maruti CelerioX start at Rs 4.57 lakh for the base model VXi variant and goes up to Rs 5.42 lakh for the ZXi (O) trim. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Maruti CelerioX Prices (Ex-showroom Delhi)
|Vxi (O) ||MT||₹ 472,279|
|Vxi (O) ||AMT||₹ 515,279|
|Zxi ||AMT ||₹ 525,234|
|Zxi (O) ||MT||₹ 530,645|
|Zxi (O) ||AMT||₹ 542,645|
Maruti CelerioX Design
The Maruti CelerioX features an aerodynamic design with the X-theme based graphic around the front grille. The hatchback also gets protective black cladding around wheel arches, side body and rear bumper. The rear of the car also gets faux skid plate which completes the crossover look.
The new CelerioX also gets gloss black accents on the grille, fog lamp area, roof rails, ORVMs, and interior. The B-pillar is blacked out to give the hatchback an aggressive look. The interior of the CelerioX features an all-black theme with the geometric pattern and orange highlights. The hatchback is equipped with 6-spoke alloy wheels finished in black.
The new Maruti CelerioX is available in a new Paprika Orange colour scheme along with the Arctic White, Glistening Grey, Caffeine Brown and Torque Blue colour options. The solid colour with a combination of matte and gloss black give the hatchback a unique look.
Maruti CelerioX Engine Specifications
Mechanically, the new CelerioX continues to draw power from the same 1.0-litre petrol engine producing 67bhp and 90Nm of torque. The CelerioX gets the option of both 5-speed manual and AMT (AGS) gearbox. The auto gear shift option is offered across all the variants.
Maruti CelerioX Safety Features
The newly launched Maruti CelerioX is equipped with standard safety features such as driver-side airbag and seat belt reminder which will encourage the driver to wear the seat belt. Passenger airbag and ABS is offered as an optional variant across all trims.
The CelerioX features a rugged look due to the addition of black design elements. The new variant of the hatchback has expanded the Celerio range in the Indian market. It is a rugged looking vehicle available in a affordable price range, and AGS gearbox is an icing on the cake.