- 46 min ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 1 hr ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- 2 hrs ago MG Motor & eChargeBays Collaborates To Provide Home Charging Infrastructure
- 3 hrs ago 2020 Tata Nexon Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Sports Mithali Raj shuts down troll for criticising her language preference, says 'I am a very proud Indian'
- Movies Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth Express Their Interest To Work With Vetrimaaran
- Lifestyle 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- News Hearing in Ayodhya case, the second-longest ever in the history of Supreme Court
- Finance Mahurat Trading 2019: Exchanges To Remain Open On 27 October For 1-Hour
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Maruti CelerioX launched in India. Prices for the new Maruti CelerioX start at Rs 4.57 lakh for the base model VXi variant and goes up to Rs 5.42 lakh for the ZXi (O) trim. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Maruti CelerioX Prices (Ex-showroom Delhi)
|Vxi (O) ||MT||₹ 472,279|
|Vxi (O) ||AMT||₹ 515,279|
|Zxi ||AMT ||₹ 525,234|
|Zxi (O) ||MT||₹ 530,645|
|Zxi (O) ||AMT||₹ 542,645|
Maruti CelerioX Design
The Maruti CelerioX features an aerodynamic design with the X-theme based graphic around the front grille. The hatchback also gets protective black cladding around wheel arches, side body and rear bumper. The rear of the car also gets faux skid plate which completes the crossover look.
The new CelerioX also gets gloss black accents on the grille, fog lamp area, roof rails, ORVMs, and interior. The B-pillar is blacked out to give the hatchback an aggressive look. The interior of the CelerioX features an all-black theme with the geometric pattern and orange highlights. The hatchback is equipped with 6-spoke alloy wheels finished in black.
The new Maruti CelerioX is available in a new Paprika Orange colour scheme along with the Arctic White, Glistening Grey, Caffeine Brown and Torque Blue colour options. The solid colour with a combination of matte and gloss black give the hatchback a unique look.
Maruti CelerioX Engine Specifications
Mechanically, the new CelerioX continues to draw power from the same 1.0-litre petrol engine producing 67bhp and 90Nm of torque. The CelerioX gets the option of both 5-speed manual and AMT (AGS) gearbox. The auto gear shift option is offered across all the variants.
Maruti CelerioX Safety Features
The newly launched Maruti CelerioX is equipped with standard safety features such as driver-side airbag and seat belt reminder which will encourage the driver to wear the seat belt. Passenger airbag and ABS is offered as an optional variant across all trims.
The CelerioX features a rugged look due to the addition of black design elements. The new variant of the hatchback has expanded the Celerio range in the Indian market. It is a rugged looking vehicle available in a affordable price range, and AGS gearbox is an icing on the cake.