- Finance How To Submit Life Certificate Through A Video Call Before 30th November?
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Target chaseable, batters need to take cue from India: Ronchi
- News Watch: President Ram Nath Kovind attends 'Ganga Aarti' in Rishikesh
- Movies Dhee 13 Grand Finale Winner: Kavya Takes Home The Trophy Of This Season!
- Lifestyle India's Active COVID-19 Cases Down To 1,07,019, Lowest In 541 Days
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A13 4G India Launch Likely On Cards; To Feature Quad Cameras, 3.5mm Jack
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
John Cena is one of the biggest names in the WWE realm, but deep inside, he's also car fanatic and over the years, he's acquired quite an impressive collection of cars.
Leading his fleet of vehicles is his 2006 Ford GT which was purchased brand new and has kept until today. Throughout the period of his ownership, the American supercar has only clocked only a little over 2,000 kms.
The most interesting thing about John Cena's Ford GT is that the car doesn't have the signature white racing stripes and side stripes of almost every other GT. Cena says he opted out of getting the stripes so it's hard to distinguish.
Watch the video given below to hear what Cena has to talk about his beloved possession.
Towards the end of the clip, Cena confirms that he's got the approval to purchase the 2017 Ford GT. Will Cena love the new GT as much as he loved the old one? Only time will tell.