- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 13 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
2017 Los Angeles Auto Show: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Convertible unveiled. The Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Convertible is the drop-top version of the ZR1 Coupe.
The Corvette ZR1 convertible is powered by the same 754bhp 6.2-litre supercharged V8 as the recently-unveiled coupe and has a top speed over 200mph (322kph), according to Chevrolet; making both the version the most powerful and fastest Corvettes ever.
The convertible version uses the coupe's same aluminium platform and the only structural changes that the convertible sees are accommodations for the folding top and repositioned safety belt mounts.
With the folding top, the ZR1 convertible gains 27kg over the coupe version. The folding mechanism can be operated at speeds of up to 48kph. The rear-wheel-drive ZR1 convertible comes standard with a 7-speed manual gearbox, and an 8-speed automatic is optional.
The gorgeous Corvette ZR1 Convertible is aided by the ZTK Performance Package, which includes an adjustable rear spoiler, front splitter and Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres.
Chevrolet has two versions of the Corvette ZR1, and they are even the most powerful and fastest Corvettes ever. With GM not operating in India anymore, we can only expect to see the Corvettes if any our auto enthusiasts being it to India.