- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 4 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Soil health, post-harvest management major concern areas; Rs 1 lakh cr fund to address these issues: Tomar
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Co-Stars Neil Bhatt And Aishwarya Sharma Get Engaged, Share Roka Pictures
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Sports India pacer Shardul Thakur conferred award at Palghar
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
The Government of India has introduced the Goods and Service Tax(GST) from July 1, 2017. The new tax regime has resulted in the revision of prices of passenger and commercial vehicles.
Commercial vehicle maker, BharatBenz has passed on the GST benefits to the customers. The company has reduced prices across the range between 0.4 percent and 2.5 percent depending on the state and model.
BharatBenz owned by Daimler AG was first unveiled in February 2011 and made its market entry in September 2012. The brand features full-fledged heavy-duty products and then expanded to medium-duty range in 2016.
Managing Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf said, "With GST in place, we expect additional momentum at BharatBenz, which we intend to bolster as we reduce prices to pass on GST benefits to our customers."
He added, "Borderless pan-Indian transportation is expected to improve the overall efficiency of logistic companies in line with an introduction of more modern and fuel efficient trucks."
BharatBenz has been a leading commercial vehicle maker in the Indian market with its new range of products. Now, the company is offering the GST benefits to the customers which will further boost the sales of its products in India.