- 33 min ago Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 1 hr ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 2 hrs ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- Sports Danone Nations Cup and La Liga renew their alliance for grassroots football
- News CBI court remands D K Shivakumar to judicial custody till Oct 1
- Movies Sonam Kapoor: Although The Zoya Factor Is About Luck, Everything Went Wrong While Shooting It!
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Technology Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Government of India has introduced the Goods and Service Tax(GST) from July 1, 2017. The new tax regime has resulted in the revision of prices of passenger and commercial vehicles.
Commercial vehicle maker, BharatBenz has passed on the GST benefits to the customers. The company has reduced prices across the range between 0.4 percent and 2.5 percent depending on the state and model.
BharatBenz owned by Daimler AG was first unveiled in February 2011 and made its market entry in September 2012. The brand features full-fledged heavy-duty products and then expanded to medium-duty range in 2016.
Managing Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf said, "With GST in place, we expect additional momentum at BharatBenz, which we intend to bolster as we reduce prices to pass on GST benefits to our customers."
He added, "Borderless pan-Indian transportation is expected to improve the overall efficiency of logistic companies in line with an introduction of more modern and fuel efficient trucks."
BharatBenz has been a leading commercial vehicle maker in the Indian market with its new range of products. Now, the company is offering the GST benefits to the customers which will further boost the sales of its products in India.