- 37 min ago Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 1 hr ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 2 hrs ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- Sports Danone Nations Cup and La Liga renew their alliance for grassroots football
- News CBI court remands D K Shivakumar to judicial custody till Oct 1
- Movies Sonam Kapoor: Although The Zoya Factor Is About Luck, Everything Went Wrong While Shooting It!
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Technology Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Bharat-Benz has launched its new range of heavy duty trucks in the Indian market. The new trucks are launched at the same price as the BS-III trucks.
Bharat-Benz stated that the newly launched trucks would deliver improved profitability with better fuel efficiency, low maintenance cost and new safety features.
The new range of trucks gets few exterior modifications. The front fascia of the truck features signature grille, new LED DRLs and body-coloured bumper. The interior of the truck features washable seat fabric, black theme dashboard and wooden finish on high-end models.
The newly launched trucks are BS-IV compliant. The new range of trucks includes heavy-duty haulage and construction trucks and tractors. The company started offering BS-IV models from August 2015 way before the deadline.
Bharat-Benz claims that over 1,000 BS-IV trucks have been already delivered to the customers. The company has used SCR technology to achieve BS-IV compliance.
Image credits: GaadiWaadi
The low maintenance of the Bharat-Benz trucks is achieved by a highly durable clutch and brake lining, longer oil change intervals and differential lock buzzer. The new trucks are lighter than the previous models to allow an additional payload of 400kg.
The safety features in the new range of trucks include cruise control, tubeless tyres, fuel theft protection, AC, reverse camera and display in the premium variant.