- 12 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Bharat-Benz has launched its new range of heavy duty trucks in the Indian market. The new trucks are launched at the same price as the BS-III trucks.
Bharat-Benz stated that the newly launched trucks would deliver improved profitability with better fuel efficiency, low maintenance cost and new safety features.
The new range of trucks gets few exterior modifications. The front fascia of the truck features signature grille, new LED DRLs and body-coloured bumper. The interior of the truck features washable seat fabric, black theme dashboard and wooden finish on high-end models.
The newly launched trucks are BS-IV compliant. The new range of trucks includes heavy-duty haulage and construction trucks and tractors. The company started offering BS-IV models from August 2015 way before the deadline.
Bharat-Benz claims that over 1,000 BS-IV trucks have been already delivered to the customers. The company has used SCR technology to achieve BS-IV compliance.
Image credits: GaadiWaadi
The low maintenance of the Bharat-Benz trucks is achieved by a highly durable clutch and brake lining, longer oil change intervals and differential lock buzzer. The new trucks are lighter than the previous models to allow an additional payload of 400kg.
The safety features in the new range of trucks include cruise control, tubeless tyres, fuel theft protection, AC, reverse camera and display in the premium variant.