- 11 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 16 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 110 ABS Model Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 65,920
- 16 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- Movies Sita On The Road Movie Review: A Promising Idea Wasted By The Amateurish Making
- News Samyukta Kisan Morcha seeks judicial probe into Republic Day violence
- Sports India vs England: 'You can try your luck sometimes': Pant explains reverse-sweep that stunned Anderson
- Technology Redmi Note 10s, Redmi Note 10 5G Gets BIS Certification; Might Arrive Under Poco Branding In India
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Rules That You Need To Follow When Observing A Fast
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Education Karnataka BEd Result 2021 Declared At schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
Trak N Tell is all set to launch the Intelli7 car tracking system in bangalore this August. The Intelli7 is the company's flagship product and the company was present at the 2016 Auto Expo.
The Intelli7 is a device which lets the vehicle owner track, immobilize, locate the car, along with a host of other features. The Intelli7 was launched last December and the company also had a dedicated stall at the Auto Expo as mentioned earlier.
Bangalore will be the second city after Delhi, where Trak N Tell will launch the Intelli7. The tracking device is also available to be bought online through ecommerce platforms. In Bangalore, the Intelli7 will be sold through retail car accessory stores.
Commenting about why the device is set to be launched in Bangalore, Pranshu Gupta, the CEO and Founder of Trak N Tell says, "Our research with car insurance companies has shown that there is a car theft rate of 15 percent in Bengaluru (of the total car population), which is even more than in Delhi."
"We also did an online survey with 200 car owners from Bengaluru, which showed that more than 70 percent do not have safety mechanisms to prevent such thefts. We realised there is a big need for our product in this city."