- 15 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 51 min ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 2 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- News BJP is selling farmers' rights to corporate houses through farm laws: TMC
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Says Ananya Panday Would Be Apt To Play The Role Of Poo In K3G Remake
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Sports India vs Australia, 1st T20I: Debutant T Natarajan receives cap from Jasprit Bumrah
- Lifestyle 12 Protein-Rich Foods For Pregnant Women
- Finance Travel Stocks Zoom Up To 16% On Covid 19 Vaccine Optimism
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Trak N Tell is all set to launch the Intelli7 car tracking system in bangalore this August. The Intelli7 is the company's flagship product and the company was present at the 2016 Auto Expo.
The Intelli7 is a device which lets the vehicle owner track, immobilize, locate the car, along with a host of other features. The Intelli7 was launched last December and the company also had a dedicated stall at the Auto Expo as mentioned earlier.
Bangalore will be the second city after Delhi, where Trak N Tell will launch the Intelli7. The tracking device is also available to be bought online through ecommerce platforms. In Bangalore, the Intelli7 will be sold through retail car accessory stores.
Commenting about why the device is set to be launched in Bangalore, Pranshu Gupta, the CEO and Founder of Trak N Tell says, "Our research with car insurance companies has shown that there is a car theft rate of 15 percent in Bengaluru (of the total car population), which is even more than in Delhi."
"We also did an online survey with 200 car owners from Bengaluru, which showed that more than 70 percent do not have safety mechanisms to prevent such thefts. We realised there is a big need for our product in this city."