- 10 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Movies Sanjivani Actor Gaurav Chopraa Shares First Glimpse Of His Baby Boy, Calls It A Miraculous Blessing
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs CSK: Ambati Rayudu plays a blinder; fans remember '3D' controversy
- News 'Unfortunate': Akali Dal attacks BJP on farm bills
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Trak N Tell is all set to launch the Intelli7 car tracking system in bangalore this August. The Intelli7 is the company's flagship product and the company was present at the 2016 Auto Expo.
The Intelli7 is a device which lets the vehicle owner track, immobilize, locate the car, along with a host of other features. The Intelli7 was launched last December and the company also had a dedicated stall at the Auto Expo as mentioned earlier.
Bangalore will be the second city after Delhi, where Trak N Tell will launch the Intelli7. The tracking device is also available to be bought online through ecommerce platforms. In Bangalore, the Intelli7 will be sold through retail car accessory stores.
Commenting about why the device is set to be launched in Bangalore, Pranshu Gupta, the CEO and Founder of Trak N Tell says, "Our research with car insurance companies has shown that there is a car theft rate of 15 percent in Bengaluru (of the total car population), which is even more than in Delhi."
"We also did an online survey with 200 car owners from Bengaluru, which showed that more than 70 percent do not have safety mechanisms to prevent such thefts. We realised there is a big need for our product in this city."