- 8 hrs ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 10 hrs ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 12 hrs ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- 14 hrs ago Ather 450X Prices Dropped By Rs 14,500 Due To FAME II Scheme Incentives Revision: Details
- Sports Denmark 0-1 Finland: Historic Pohjanpalo winner overshadowed by Eriksen collapse
- News Eligible population in some Jharkhand villages including naxal-affected fully vaccinated
- Finance These Companies/Groups Top The List Of Most Valuable Brands Of India In 2021
- Movies YouTuber Bhuvan Bam Loses Parents To COVID-19; Pens Heartbreaking Note - 'Lost Both My Lifelines To COVID'
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G India Launch Tipped; Key Features To Check Out
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Lifestyle International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Trak N Tell is all set to launch the Intelli7 car tracking system in bangalore this August. The Intelli7 is the company's flagship product and the company was present at the 2016 Auto Expo.
The Intelli7 is a device which lets the vehicle owner track, immobilize, locate the car, along with a host of other features. The Intelli7 was launched last December and the company also had a dedicated stall at the Auto Expo as mentioned earlier.
Bangalore will be the second city after Delhi, where Trak N Tell will launch the Intelli7. The tracking device is also available to be bought online through ecommerce platforms. In Bangalore, the Intelli7 will be sold through retail car accessory stores.
Commenting about why the device is set to be launched in Bangalore, Pranshu Gupta, the CEO and Founder of Trak N Tell says, "Our research with car insurance companies has shown that there is a car theft rate of 15 percent in Bengaluru (of the total car population), which is even more than in Delhi."
"We also did an online survey with 200 car owners from Bengaluru, which showed that more than 70 percent do not have safety mechanisms to prevent such thefts. We realised there is a big need for our product in this city."