- 1 day ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 1 day ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 1 day ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: List Of Phones To Launch iQoo Z5 5G, Mi 11 Lite 5G, Oppo A And More
- News Punjab CM Charanjit Singh Channi stops vehicle to wish newly-married couple
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Grand Finale Highlights: Arjun Bijlani Wins The Show; Divyanka Is The First Runner-Up
- Finance 8 Countries Where Rupee Is Stronger
- Lifestyle Awareness Talk On The Occasion Of Gynaecological Cancer Awareness Month
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Trak N Tell is all set to launch the Intelli7 car tracking system in bangalore this August. The Intelli7 is the company's flagship product and the company was present at the 2016 Auto Expo.
The Intelli7 is a device which lets the vehicle owner track, immobilize, locate the car, along with a host of other features. The Intelli7 was launched last December and the company also had a dedicated stall at the Auto Expo as mentioned earlier.
Bangalore will be the second city after Delhi, where Trak N Tell will launch the Intelli7. The tracking device is also available to be bought online through ecommerce platforms. In Bangalore, the Intelli7 will be sold through retail car accessory stores.
Commenting about why the device is set to be launched in Bangalore, Pranshu Gupta, the CEO and Founder of Trak N Tell says, "Our research with car insurance companies has shown that there is a car theft rate of 15 percent in Bengaluru (of the total car population), which is even more than in Delhi."
"We also did an online survey with 200 car owners from Bengaluru, which showed that more than 70 percent do not have safety mechanisms to prevent such thefts. We realised there is a big need for our product in this city."