- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 10 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
One of India's largest automobile manufacturer, Tata Motors has signed a new Strategic Partnership Agreement with Castrol to provide the carmaker with lubricants including engine oils, gear oils, transmission fluids, and ancillary products.
Tata Motors and Castrol have had a long term relationship; over three decades to be precise. Both manufacturers have worked closely to co-engineer dedicated products for Tata's passenger vehicles, including the company's latest launch, the Tiago.
As part of their agreement, Castrol provides Tata Motors workshops with lubricants including Castrol GTX Professional Diesel, Castrol MAGNATEC Professional T5W30, and Castrol EDGE 0W40 engine oils. Both companies will also work closely toward skill development and safety.
Speaking on the occasion, Mayank Pareek, the President of Passenger Vehicle Business at Tata Motors said, "Castrol has been a trusted partner with Tata Motors over the last several years. Our companies share similar values and are focused on delivering the best product quality and services and delightful customer experiences."
"We are glad to extend our partnership with Castrol and look forward to working closely with them to leverage the exciting growth opportunities in the passenger vehicle market."