- 8 min ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 16 min ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- News Maharashtra: NCP wins Aurangabad and Pune graduates' constituencies
- Lifestyle Meet The Bijlees’: An Extensive Guide About Electricity For School Kids
- Technology Micromax IN 1b First Sale Announced; Sale Slated For December 10
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says, 'I Am With Farmers' After Twitter Backlash For Anti Farmers' Protest Tweet
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Williams Racing has confirmed that their owner and founder is in the hospital. Sir Frank Williams is recovering from pneumonia. He was diagnosed with pneumonia sometime during the 2016 Italian Formula One GP.
Sir Frank Williams shares his role in Formula One paddock with his daughter Claire Williams. Unfortunately, the father-daughter duo has not been present in the last few races. Currently, all F1 related decisions are taken by Mike O'Driscoll, Chief Executive, Williams.
It is also confirmed that pneumonia recovery is slow by Sir Frank Williams. The team members are confident that the determined 74-year-old will return to Formula One paddock. Claire Williams is currently with her father helping him recover soon from pneumonia.
Williams Racing is expecting Claire Williams to return to the Formula One paddock soon. She is most likely to announce 2017 driver lineup for Williams Racing. Valtteri Bottas has most likely signed for one more year, while rookie Lance Stroll will replace retiring Felipe Massa.
Till date, Williams Racing has won nine constructors titles in Formula One. Drivers for Williams Racing have won the Formula One Championship on seven occasions. Sir Frank Williams debuted his team in 1977 and since then has been present in Formula One ever since.