- 50 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Star Opposite Pooja Hegde In Hanu Raghavapudi’s Period Film?
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Style In Her Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know The Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- News Is it Karnataka bandh tomorrow?
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Maruti Suzuki is the top-selling automobile manufacturer in the Indian market. The Japanese-based four-wheeler manufacturer attracts a huge amount of buyers during the festive season. Now, Maruti Suzuki has recorded delivering over 30,000 vehicles in a single day.
On Dhanteras eve, Maruti Suzuki dealerships recorded deliveries of over 30,000 vehicles. This is sure to boost overall sales for Maruti Suzuki during the festive season. Maruti Suzuki has managed to sell the same amount of vehicles in a single day, that other manufacturer's in India achieve in a month.
In September 2016, the automobile industry managed to sell 2,74,659 four-wheelers. Out of which, Maruti Suzuki sold 1,32,321 units thus, beating its competition. No other automobile manufacturer has been able to witness similar success achieved by Maruti Suzuki in India.
The Vitara Brezza compact SUV and Baleno premium hatchback are popular models from Maruti Suzuki's portfolio. Both models have witnessed an overwhelming response in the Indian market. Maruti Suzuki dealerships have long waiting periods for both models as well.
Almost every automobile and two-wheeler manufacturer witness a spike in sales during the festive season in India. Apart from Maruti Suzuki vehicles products like the Renault Kwid, Datsun redi-GO, Tata Tiago, and Hyundai Creta have also witnessed an increase in demand.