- 10 hrs ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 11 hrs ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 11 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 11 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- News Munger arms case: NIA makes huge recovery
- Movies Kabir Singh Movie Review: Shahid Kapoor Flies High In This 'Trippy' Unabashed Love Story!
- Technology Asus 6Z Vs Other Premium Smartphones Under Rs 40,000
- Sports 23-member squad for Junior Asian Championship announced
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Honda will be unveiling its all-new Civic hatchback at 2016 Paris Motor Show. Now, Japanese-based automobile manufacturer has decided to share with us a teaser image of its upcoming model. Civic sedan is also expected to make its European debut at the same time.
All-new Honda Civic is expected to go on sale in European markets during early 2017. There is no chance that Honda Civic hatchback would be coming to Indian shores anytime soon. Honda Cars India is looking at introducing an all-new Civic sedan in the country.
This will be Honda's tenth iteration of Honda Civic for the international market. Civic hatchback will be manufactured at Honda's facility in Swindon, UK. Honda engineers confirm that till date their Civic model range has witnessed maximum R&D efforts.
Under the hood, Honda Civic hatchback will have an array of petrol engines on offer. There are also reports suggesting that a hybrid engine could also be introduced. Honda engineers will be introducing its Type R Civic hatchback at a later stage, which will be their performance model.