- 14 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 18 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle The Top 5 Outfits Of Sonakshi Sinha’s That Will So Inspire You To Dress Up
- News 14 SRPF personnel test positive for COVID-19 in Pune
- Technology Gaming With Prime Offers Free Smartphone In-Game Content On Popular Titles
- Finance No Restriction Put On Use Of PoA By Brokers: SEBI
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- Sports Borussia Dortmund 0-1 Bayern Munich: Kimmich's Klassiker strike extends leaders' advantage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Honda will be unveiling its all-new Civic hatchback at 2016 Paris Motor Show. Now, Japanese-based automobile manufacturer has decided to share with us a teaser image of its upcoming model. Civic sedan is also expected to make its European debut at the same time.
All-new Honda Civic is expected to go on sale in European markets during early 2017. There is no chance that Honda Civic hatchback would be coming to Indian shores anytime soon. Honda Cars India is looking at introducing an all-new Civic sedan in the country.
This will be Honda's tenth iteration of Honda Civic for the international market. Civic hatchback will be manufactured at Honda's facility in Swindon, UK. Honda engineers confirm that till date their Civic model range has witnessed maximum R&D efforts.
Under the hood, Honda Civic hatchback will have an array of petrol engines on offer. There are also reports suggesting that a hybrid engine could also be introduced. Honda engineers will be introducing its Type R Civic hatchback at a later stage, which will be their performance model.