- 52 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- News Comments by Trudeau on farmer protests will damage ties says MEA after summoning high commissioner
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Star Opposite Pooja Hegde In Hanu Raghavapudi’s Period Film?
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Style In Her Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know The Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Fiat India has introduced two limited edition models for 2016 Festive Season. The Punto hatchback and Linea sedan receive limited edition treatment. A Karbon and Royal limited edition models from Fiat India have just been introduced through their official website.
Karbon Limited Edition is reserved only for the Punto Evo 90HP model. Royal, on the other hand, will be available only with the Linea 125S model. Fiat India has provided both models with exclusive interior and exterior updates adding extra oomph to the limited edition vehicles.
Both Karbon Punto Evo and Royale Linea 125S model receive an elegant White paint job with a contrasting Black roof. The rear three-quarter panel will have the emblems Royale and Karbon on them. No other external changes have been carried out on Punto Evo and Linea 125S models.
Interiors have been significantly updated by Fiat India on both limited edition models. Linea Royale gets an elegant tanned leather upholstery with matching dashboard and side inserts. Punto Karbon receives stealth looking black leather seats in vintage design.
No mechanical changes have been carried out by Fiat India. Both Karbon Punto Evo and Royale Linea 125S will feature regular engines with no added performance gains. So far, Fiat India has not revealed pricing and the number of units that will be available of the Karbon Punto Evo and Royal Linea 125S.