- 18 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- 19 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- 1 day ago Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- 1 day ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- Technology Infinix Hot 9 Pro Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Sports Misbah backs Babar Azam to succeed as captain despite concerns over pressure
- Movies Finally! Shooting To Resume In Bollywood and TV; Maharashtra Government Issues Advisory
- News COVID-19: India now seventh worst-hit country in world
- Lifestyle Rani Mukerji’s Top 4 Gorgeous Sarees That You Wish You Had
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Fiat India will be offering exciting benefits and offers during September 2016. Customers can avail a maximum benefit up to Rs. 85,000. Only four models from Fiat India portfolio are included with offers and benefits.
The Punto Evo hatchback will be available at an attractive base price of Rs. 5.86 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The hatchback attracts a maximum benefit of Rs. 70,000. Customers will be offered benefits in the form of accessories and exchange benefits.
The Avventura crossover will be available at a starting price of Rs. 7.87 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Benefits worth Rs. 70,000 will be offered on the crossover model. Exchange and other loyalty rewards will be included with benefits and offers from Fiat India.
The Linea sedan will be offered with maximum benefit from Fiat India worth Rs. 85,000. Dealerships will be selling the Linea sedan at a starting price of Rs. 7.82 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The fourth model on offer is the Linea Classic, which will be offered at an irresistible base price of Rs. 6.46 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).