- 9 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 10 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 10 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- 10 hrs ago Kia Motors To Officially Unveil The Seltos Tomorrow — Ready For A Power Surprise?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow
- News ED arrests two former IL&FS executives in PMLA probe
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Fiat India will be offering exciting benefits and offers during September 2016. Customers can avail a maximum benefit up to Rs. 85,000. Only four models from Fiat India portfolio are included with offers and benefits.
The Punto Evo hatchback will be available at an attractive base price of Rs. 5.86 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The hatchback attracts a maximum benefit of Rs. 70,000. Customers will be offered benefits in the form of accessories and exchange benefits.
The Avventura crossover will be available at a starting price of Rs. 7.87 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Benefits worth Rs. 70,000 will be offered on the crossover model. Exchange and other loyalty rewards will be included with benefits and offers from Fiat India.
The Linea sedan will be offered with maximum benefit from Fiat India worth Rs. 85,000. Dealerships will be selling the Linea sedan at a starting price of Rs. 7.82 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The fourth model on offer is the Linea Classic, which will be offered at an irresistible base price of Rs. 6.46 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).